If you had to live on one ethnic food...

I love tempura veggies lol

I put them in my udon soup

People are forgetting Japanese cuisine has the goat steak, eat it with nice steam white rice with a drizzle of soy sauce dam

Its like butter very juicy and tender

Lightly steamed vegetables for me but ill gladly share that steak with you

dude, if you're in san antonio, you better choose mexican food lol. best fucking mole i've ever had was there.

Ha! Very true.

I love me some Indian, but yea, Mexican it is.

Mexican, for food AND women....and it's not even close.

My head says Chinese, but my heart says Turkish. I'd legit eat kebabs every single day if my kebab guy wasn't so judgmental

donerkebab-ft.jpg
What is that? Looks delish! I thought kebabs were on sticks and grilled?

My head says Chinese, but my heart says Turkish. I'd legit eat kebabs every single day if my kebab guy wasn't so judgmental

donerkebab-ft.jpg

When I was an alcoholic I used to half eat kebabs that had been on my bed table all night. I never got sick. That ain't right.

What is that? Looks delish! I thought kebabs were on sticks and grilled?

It's a doner kebab bro. I think in N. America they're called Donair's and they look more like this:

NpGEI40.jpg

It's a doner kebab bro. I think in N. America they're called Donair's and they look more like this:

NpGEI40.jpg
I am shocked it is wrapped in bread. I thought all kebab were on sticks?

None of those are American cuisine

Actually burritos originated in America from Mexican Americans.

The regional pizza found in the US is entirely different from what you'd find in Italy. This thing right here is American. They arent fucking with this in Italy:

20140525-294370-best-deep-dish-pizza-giordanos-1.jpg

donerkebab-ft.jpg
Was going to say Chinese or English, but I love a good donner. The perfect meal, and hangover cure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back