If you had to live on one ethnic food...

'merican. Every ethnic for the price of one. And its awesome tasting.

Thinly veiled which p00n is the best?

This is a trick question. I intentionally moved to the Asian district of the last major city I lived in thinking it would be awesome. International food all day, every day??! And legal weed? Are you kidding me?

2 weeks later, would have killed a man for one of these:

8UBQCdgYCuufM9hDAIPm1s99VreqpZxmTu9nJtKhMxKZCrbJHUtRn1bRCtnulUj8nshN8T9UcWW-yJle5arW=s400

You dunno how awesome American food is until you have no more American food.
Totally feel you. I craved Taco Bell and Carl’s Jr. when I lived in japan.

Most nations have a good deal more variety than you often see outside of them of course, northern Italian food for example is mostly not pizza and pasta.

Singapore is definitely the single best food city/place i've ever been to.

@Doughbelly
Going there in January. Trying to get reservations to restaurant Andre but it’s tough.

Any good places I should check out? Want chicken rice and chili crab, and any other good local foods. . Been to no signboard and the one on no reservations. Hopefully you have good street food/hawker stand recommendations.

@Doughbelly

Lebanese.

Nothing beats mediterranean food.

I don’t like ethnic food it’s too spicy.

Carribean (particularly Puerto Rican)

Southern US ("soul food" but not necessarily)

Portuguese

Going there in January. Trying to get reservations to restaurant Andre but it’s tough.

Any good places I should check out? Want chicken rice and chili crab, and any other good local foods. . Been to no signboard and the one on no reservations. Hopefully you have good street food/hawker stand recommendations.

@Doughbelly

check out that place "The rice Table", it's upstairs in a small shopping mall/commercial space building.

Indian kinda already do as my girl is of Indian decent so got use to it.

Mexican if I wanted to get fat and retire happy. Or Chinese. Probably Chinese.

West Indian fo sho

Beef patties/Dat Jerk...HNNNNGGGGGG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back