If you had to live on one ethnic food...

I don’t like ethnic food it’s too spicy.

4bUV7Ls.gif

I am shocked it is wrapped in bread. I thought all kebab were on sticks?
Kebab in a stick is called Shish Kebab and wrapped in bread it's called Döner Kebab.
Kebab means roast meat in turkish...
Shish Kebab = Roast Meat in a stick
Doner Kebab = Roast Meat in bread

I prefer Kebab in Flatbread with cocktail sauce.
37.jpg

Last edited:
Italian, just so much variety from pizza, pasta, steaks, deserts, appetizers.

Thai is the runer up

The correct answer is Mediterranean and middle eastern. They have been using spices longer than everybody, and it shows. It' simple, healthy, and tastes the best. American food embarrasses me, to be honest.

Movie to another country, only eat cheeseburgers, and say I'm eating American ethnic.

That or Donair

I wonder how many people picking an ethnic food have actually eaten the food in the country of origin and not the Americanized versions.

It’s all much much different overseas.

I honestly could live on any of it indefinitely as I’ve traveled all over and ate local foods for months on end.

Greek if I could pick nothing else. Clean, good variety and healthy.

Kebab in a stick is called Shish Kebab and wrapped in bread it's called Döner Kebab.
Kebab means roast meat in turkish...
Shish Kebab = Roast Meat in a stick
Doner Kebab = Roast Meat in bread

I prefer Kebab in Flatbread with cocktail sauce.
37.jpg
The more you know! Thanks for the heads up! I have just read about a kind of spicy kebab made out of ground meat squished together like a tube.

What do you like about Japanese and South Korean food?

South Korean is amazing.A big plus imho is the fermented foods like kimchi, plus they use salad as wrappers.

After living in Japan, after a few months everything tasted seaweed and ocean in my mouth and I couldn't bear it.
lol dashi everywhere.

I'm Korean but Japanese food is so much more refined. Korean food is more diverse sure, but I could eat Ramen or Sushi everyday. I don't think there is one single Korean dish I could eat everyday.

Back