If you have more posts than likes, you're not a quality member.

Lot of gotten to lower class posters itt imo.
Agreed. It's very see through. Some people are so rattled about being lowerclass posters that theyve messaged me for insights and I do ghost writing for a couple posters here now to get their ratios up.

If my like count ever surpasses my post count, I'm putting "quality poster" on my resume.

I was trying to get 2000 likes before 2000 posts but I failed so now think the whole system is stupid.

I could not disagree more. Getting more likes than posts is as easy as just making sure you post on divisive and or heavily charged threads. It's as simple as that.

Also my experience is that many of the members here that are the most thoughtful and deep have less likes than posts.

I am pretty sure that this whole thread is a trolling thread anyway just to fuck with people who don't have a lot of likes.

Or you are like me and 95% of you're posts were before the like system was in place.

smh, idiot.
it's 'if you have more likes than posts, you're whatever.'
90% of posters have more posts than likes.
what are you smoking, hombre?
(better fucking *like this post too, amigo)

Agreed. It's very see through. Some people are so rattled about being lowerclass posters that theyve messaged me for insights and I do ghost writing for a couple posters here now to get their ratios up.

Just post gifs in the heavies duh.

Any system of likes or 'karma' eventually ruins a forum as people start pandering to group think to get their meaningless internet points.

Just look at the fucking state of reddit.

TS is part of the cancer that will eventually ruin sherdog the same way and I demand that the moderation team remove the 'like' and belt system immediately.

A person with 10,000 posts and zero likes would be a true hero.

I don't care about that at all.

I value the: How often they agree with what I have to say to how often they disagree with people who don't like what I have to say ratio.

Back