If you haven't caught the new Andre docu. On HBO.

Hogan was horrible at promos?<Eek2.0><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Fuckin kids

I said in the early days, smart ass. Learn to read.

You go back and watch Hogan's acting on that Piper's Pit segment and tell me that's a good promo.

It should have had more family stuff and looked at his career after losing to Hogan.

I said in the early days, smart ass. Learn to read.

You go back and watch Hogan's acting on that Piper's Pit segment and tell me that's a good promo.
I know what you said and youre an idiot
Hogan was great on the mic which is a huge reason why he was the biggest star in the world at the time
Thats the greatest storyline in pro wrestling history and every part of it was played out perfectly which is why they drew the biggest crowd ever up to that point and captivated the entire nation but hey this guy thinks Hogan sucked so he must be right

Last edited:
Thought it was pretty poor tbh.

Basically a puff piece. You can get more information from reading his wiki page.

Was odd seeing Vince McMahon almost break down at the end. Hopefully that was genuine emotion, but you can never tell with Vince.

......and all that stuff that Vince and Hulk said about not being sure how the match was going to end at WM3??? Come on guys it's 2018. Did anyone believe that for a second?

......and all that stuff that Vince and Hulk said about not being sure how the match was going to end at WM3??? Come on guys it's 2018. Did anyone believe that for a second?

Vince knew, but I believe Hogan when he said he had some doubts, and the stories of Andre fucking with him, and not knowing for sure if Andre would put him over.

Vince knew, but I believe Hogan when he said he had some doubts, and the stories of Andre fucking with him, and not knowing for sure if Andre would put him over.

Really?

Hogan is so full of shit and I find it very unlikely that it would happen in the biggest match in history. Possible, I guess.

Really?

Hogan is so full of shit and I find it very unlikely that it would happen in the biggest match in history. Possible, I guess.

I'm sure Hogan was pretty sure. I mean, Vince is telling him he's going over. However, Andre just messing with his head a bit, like the story Patterson told, isn't that far fetched.

I'm sure Hogan was pretty sure. I mean, Vince is telling him he's going over. However, Andre just messing with his head a bit, like the story Patterson told, isn't that far fetched.

What did you think about Vince's tears at the end? Genuine?

What did you think about Vince's tears at the end? Genuine?

Sure. I'm not going to interpret the authenticity of the man's feelings over someone he worked intimately with for years. He's a ruthless businessman and promoter, but he's still human.

People think he's some cartoon villain, but there are plenty of stories of him showing real heart. Pretty sure Bret even said that he was first to call him after his accident/stroke.

Sure. I'm not going to interpret the authenticity of the man's feelings over someone he worked intimately with for years. He's a ruthless businessman and promoter, but he's still human.

People think he's some cartoon villain, but there are plenty of stories of him showing real heart. Pretty sure Bret even said that he was first to call him after his accident/stroke.

Yeah, but on film in a production he probably had influence over.........

Yeah, but on film in a production he probably had influence over.........

Well, I don't think him man-crying is gonna increase the ratings very much, or paint him in a better light than he's in.

I mean, does it really matter?

I liked it. I showed my gf who had never seen Andre and she really liked it too.

I think Hogan was more worried since Andre never confirmed the finish, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do if Andre said fuckit.

Best part was Hulk Hogan doing a Randy Macho Man Savage impersonation of him trying to ask Andre to be nice to him in the ring.

If you know nothing about wrestling it might be good. Personally I was very underwhelmed.

Really?

Hogan knew, how could he not. He's the biggest star in the WWE, he's the face and the money maker. Like he wouldn't know and as it has been noted by everyone, Hogan and Andre were very good friends. Both were in business together and Hogan acting as if the bodyslam was called in the ring

If you know nothing about wrestling it might be good. Personally I was very underwhelmed.
Same thing I said. A fluff piece, nothing more nothing less. Not something I'd watch more than once

He means that lifting an overweight Andre that was not 500 pounds but still around 440, that may can not be able at aid the maneuver, could risult in a back injury that prevent the match to end like planned

There was a part where Hogan mimed Andre pointing at the door telling Savage to get out. I couldn't get over how saggy Hogan's arms were.

lol @ Anyone believing the story that Hogan wouldn't go over Andre

Still keeping kayfabe alive brothers!

Back