If you live in Broward County, Fl don't wait for the police to save you

I felt like the one officer was getting scapegoated, I don't think it was reasonable to expect him to go barging in with no backup and just a pistol.

If there was more than one of them though then though that is pretty bad.

To protect the people of America and lay down one's life to maintain order, that is the job of the police.

If they don't like it, they can find another job.
I thought they weren't obligated to serve or to protect.

I felt like the one officer was getting scapegoated, I don't think it was reasonable to expect him to go barging in with no backup and just a pistol.

If there was more than one of them though then though that is pretty bad.
Agreed. I actually perceive that on a logarithmic scale, too, for each officer added to a group.

For one to freeze? I get it. For four to freeze? Sheesh, that's herd cowardice.

This does not mean armed security is useless. You just need personnel who are willing to engage, and have check points for anyone entering and coming near with pat downs, and body scans.

They hid behind cars while children were being slaughtered yards away. This actually really bothers me. We should bring back tar&feathering for cowards like this.

Fuck!!!!!!@!@!##!@#@!

Don't worry about it. I'm using you to win two arguments at once: adding exhibition to reason.

And now you've doubled down on your racism with the classic, hackneyed (albeit not terribly constructed) argument that the rich exert control by dividing the poor; yet an astute observer will notice that your arguments above are clearly predicated on acceptance of the narrative that the truth is one only comprehended until now by minorities, collectively, who we know are statistically more likely to be liberal, and also to favor the implications of a liberal agenda that forward sentiments which are anti-cop and sympathetic to the accused.

It's racist to say that the people who control the majority of wealth, legal power, legislative power, and media sometimes use those resources to stay in power?

Maybe I'm not astute enough to understand my own post.

"But if you want me to criticize poor whites, I can....the rich use identity politics to get their poor soldiers in line to defend them."
See that? Poor, uneducated minorities: they're smart, they get it.

You think that quote doesn't apply to minorities? I made a criticism of poor people. It would include poor whites, as I promised by the first part of the quote, but it also included all poor people (which is why I said "rich" and "poor" rather than "rich white" and "poor white").

They see through it all. They're "woke" thanks to that magical racial wisdom power. But poor, uneducated whites? They're just a bunch of dumb tools of the elites. Puppets. Your post indicates your true belief; that manipulation along the color line is something only effective against whites. The consideration that this goes both ways isn't even entertained. One doesn't require wealth to dispense political rhetoric, after all, and one doesn't require wealth to wield politically motivated greed.

I was going to reference Al Sharpton in that post of mine you quoted, but I figured that, by not specifying race, anyone would know that they were included in my condemnation... apparently, I was wrong.

I can't tell if this last post of yours was serious or not, so my bad if I'm taking it too seriously.

tenor.gif

Wasn't this county voted "safest yada yada", or something?

Not a shining moment, that's for sure, but the effect might be environmental. People get too cozy, and when shit hits the fan, they're not prepared to deal with it.

I'm under no illusion about how brave I am. If I was in that situation, I would have to screw myself up to get involved. And that need to work myself up to the task is a good reason for me not to be a cop, but I am near certain that I would talk myself into it. And that's simply because, at a minimum, I have never excused myself for failing to do something that I'm being paid for.

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings.

I am a regular person who has never fought someone as an adult.

I’m willing to admit I live a comfortable life away from violence. I’m a mortgage advisor, not a cop.

If I was in that situation I hope I could find the courage to do something brave. Or at least motivate braver men to risk their lives in my stead, lol.

For that reason I won’t pass judgement on anyone. Unless I myself am sure that I could do better.

You think that quote doesn't apply to minorities? I made a criticism of poor people. It would include poor whites, as I promised by the first part of the quote, but it also included all poor people (which is why I said "rich" and "poor" rather than "rich white" and "poor white").
Eh?
"But if you want me to criticize poor whites, I can. Your reaction is why the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful. Anytime someone tries to criticize them, the rich use identity politics to get their poor soldiers in line to defend them."
You qualified poor whites, but you meant to criticize everyone?

It's absurdly easy to pick you apart right now. Why do you think that is? Maybe think about it.

It's been an interesting year to see white people realize shit that every minority in America has been trying to explain for a while now. Yes, false sexual assault accusations happen a lot. Yes, sometimes elections won't go your way. No, the cops won't always risk themselves to save you. They may even arrest or kill you on some bullshit.

Patronizing are we? Not surprised.

Eh?
"But if you want me to criticize poor whites, I can. Your reaction is why the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful. Anytime someone tries to criticize them, the rich use identity politics to get their poor soldiers in line to defend them."
You qualified poor whites, but you meant to criticize everyone?

It's absurdly easy to pick you apart right now. Why do you think that is? Maybe think about it.

"You think that quote doesn't apply to minorities? I made a criticism of poor people. It would include poor whites, as I promised by the first part of the quote, but it also included all poor people (which is why I said "rich" and "poor" rather than "rich white" and "poor white")."

I don't really understand what you want from this. Do you think I'm harboring some secret hatred of poor whites? Like I hate poor white people but I'm too ashamed to admit it, lol?

Was the shooting still going on? I read somewhere, not sure how accurate it is, but the shooting went on for only four minutes. The shooter, ditched his guns, left with other kids went to eat at a fast food restaurant before wandering back around the school where he was identified by a cop and apprehended.

The guy who resigned was on site, but how much time passed from the first shots, to the 911 call to these officers responding?

Surprised the three officers that arrived didn't have a rifle among them in one of their vehicles.

Wouldn't have mattered. If you're not going in to save kids with a pistol you're not going to do it with a rifle. If you have balls you do it, if you don't a rifle won't help you.

"You think that quote doesn't apply to minorities? I made a criticism of poor people. It would include poor whites, as I promised by the first part of the quote, but it also included all poor people (which is why I said "rich" and "poor" rather than "rich white" and "poor white")."

I don't really understand what you want from this. Do you think I'm harboring some secret hatred of poor whites? Like I hate poor white people but I'm too ashamed to admit it, lol?
So you started your paragraph by talking about poor white people, but then suddenly shifted in the next sentence without deliberately declaring an alteration to that named group by pronouncing poor "of all races" succumb to this? "If you want me to criticize poor whites, I can". Stops there. Full thought. Goes on to criticize the poor, but really means "all races".

Who do you think is stupid enough to buy this?

Last edited:
Back