If you think Gustafsson beat Jones...

I have a connection to a cage side doctor to this fight and he told me both fighters were given no fly restrictions in the days following the fights due to their injuries. Gus had a super bad concussion allegedly. Doctor also said they had never seen two fighters so badly injured from a fight.

Gus was back in training in two weeks, while Jones had to take months off and literally couldnt even wipe his own ass after the fight.

Great, close fight. I think Jones won it, but it's honestly pretty fucking stupid to call it a clear win for either and to be disregarding oppinions that happens to be opposed to yours.

It was a close fight.

uh, maybe you ought to look up what a codpiece is...
Lol, I had no idea. I thought it was about the fish. I’mma call you a piece of fish anyway, so get used to it.

<[analyzed}>

Lol, I had no idea. I thought it was about the fish. I’mma call you a piece of fish anyway, so get used to it.

<[analyzed}>
I don't mind.

Fish, yeasty testes...all the same to me

Sure he was. Full contact and all.

<36>

Nope, Im sure not full contact, but still back in training. Jones went in to a months of depression by his own words and his next fight vs Glover had to be rescheduled 3 times because of his injuries.

I'm a huge fan of Gus, and as much as I want him to have won that fight, he just didn't. He still put a beating on Jones though - one of the best fights ever!

I think Gus deserved the nod. And just imagine if Jon was off the sauce for that fight. Gus would have stopped him.

Competitive fight, but Jones showed who was the champion in the championship rounds.

I was there live and I scored it 3-2 for Jones.

Every time I've watched it since, 3-2 Jones.

Gus won the right and did 5 times more damage. At no point was Gus saved by the Bell he even recovered after the hellbow. Jones was spared at the end of most rounds. Gus wins in PRIDE rules easy.

Gus is one of my favorite fighters. I think Jones won but would have been happier if Gus got the nod from the judges.

Nope, Im sure not full contact, but still back in training. Jones went in to a months of depression by his own words and his next fight vs Glover had to be rescheduled 3 times because of his injuries.

And Jon was out partying all the way up to the Gus fight. Still won.

<JonesLaugh>

I think the midget in your AV sucks at fighting
giphy.gif

I think jones eeeked it out. Considering he was juiced to the gills, you cant take much from that fight. Happens again and gus probably beats him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back