If you think Gustafsson beat Jones...

To me it’s kind of weird that one good shot can edge you a 25 minute fight.

The elbow didn’t even look THAT good of a shot to me.

dd1b3-11.gif

Gus clearly staggered a little, but he was instantly defending the following strikes and shaking off the cobwebs, as they say.

Yes, a strike like that can give you an edge when you’re neck and neck. I hate bones and wanted more than anything for him to come up short that night, but Gus, for all his effort, didn’t do enough.

search

i think Gus won round 1,3, and 4 and it's not inconceivable to think he won the fight. He did So much more damage to Jones than jones did to him. It wasn't even comparable.

Jones was in the Hospital, Gus looked fine 2 days later.

But i think GSP beat Hendricks clearly by rounds, but was much more banged up. Damage isnt' the only factor in a fight... but i think Gus got 3 rounds from Jones to be totally honest

Jones won the last two rounds. The fifth round was where he won the fight.

me

gus put that guy in the hospital

same here. based on damage-alone, gus won that fight. according to schaub, jones was shivering and crying backstage afterwards. but yeah, jones won the fight, right? lol.

kinda a dumb post. I think jones won, but it was a really close fight. if someone thinks Gustafsson won, I understand. makes sense. close fight.

You disregard anyone not agreeing with you? Why join a forum then?

i know you think you're being cool and think you're some sort of hardcore, but that fight was extremely close and could have gone either way.

i think jones being the champ helped him get the decision tbh, champs usually get the close decisions.

you're real cute though, nice try.

Back