If You Want Blood... Get in here!

[insert_name_here]

Better than the best, Ooh Yeah!
@Brown
Reaction score
After watching that disgusting bloodbath of a match between Beltran and Lopez, this song entered my mind…

Pertandingan-tinju-kepas-berat-Joey-Beltran-vs-Tony-Lopez..jpg

tumblr_p3crht84eg1u5kikuo1_500.gif

Anyway, Favorite ACDC album and or song?

After watching that disgusting bloodbath of a match between Beltran and Lopez, this song entered my mind…

Pertandingan-tinju-kepas-berat-Joey-Beltran-vs-Tony-Lopez..jpg

tumblr_p3crht84eg1u5kikuo1_500.gif

Anyway, Favorite ACDC album and or song?

I just love almost every song. Touch too much and Shoot to thrill come to mind.

If you were a fight fan in 05-06, another classic entrance theme…

Some good songs in here already. But this, for my money, is their greatest song:

Bon, or bust!

Blood for the Blood God!!!

"You shook me all night long" will always have a special place in my heart. Hell, the whole Back in Black album is.

So hard to pick a favorite. AC/DC was my favorite band for about 10 years. Many of their songs, I've performed with my band (named Maximum Overdrive):
The Jack
High Voltage
Jailbreak
It's a Long Way to the Top
Girls Got Rhythm
Highway to Hell
Let There Be Rock
Shoot to Thrill
Ride On
Thunderstruck
Whole Lotta Rosie

The guitar riff and Bon Scott’s vox on “Highway to Hell” do it for me. Then “If you want blood”.

although theres bits here where it sounds like hes singing,"dirty deeds and there done to sheep"

Powerage is my favorite AC/DC album. Let There Be Rock a very close second.

Yup Powerage for me too. I like most of their early stuff but I reckon Sin City is one of the best things they ever did.

Powerage.

Narrowing down to a g.o.a.t song is impossible for me. Powerage is also Angus's personal favorite. Most underrated rock album of all time. And imo since it's coming from AC/DC it's also the greatest.

Favorite song off Highway is Night Prowler. Favorite Brian album is The Razors Edge.

Last edited:
I could sing fhe praises of any Scott helmed album but I think Dirty Deeds edges out the rest for me, on the strenght of Ride On. Back in Black is the only "latter day" AC/DC album I listen to on the regular cause for me Bon is the main ingredient.

Back