If you wanted to rig your enemies election...

Dunno.
I'm just thinking about what results they would hope to achieve if they did.

You are a conspiracy nut with this shit thinking they want evil and world domination.

Make them think the way you do. Mission accomplished. Hats off. Now drone him.

Yup. That other tribe is the worst

Are you this dense for real or is this just an act. Factually speaking the country was far worse under Bush.

Although in the dimension you live perhaps Bush did a great job.

Last edited:
Are you this dense for real or is this just an act. Factually speaking the country was far worse under Bush.

Although in the dimension you live perhaps Bush did a great job.
Bush sucked. You should cast all republicans as bush

The single biggest culprit of this has to be Israel and I assume the primary motive is to co-opt US foreign policy or at least steer it into favorable actions.

I don't think it is the same as 'rigging' though, rather using internal influences/pressure/lobbying/funding and it also applies to whoever gets elected regardless. I'm sure there are preferred winners but it isn't a make or break thing. The pressure is applied no matter what.
Funny how neither the Republicans nor Democrats will criticize Israel for doing the exact same thing as Russia. Israel even calls Congress into session to advise them on policy.

its.....a joke? wtf does that even mean.

That it's a joke.

the popular vote is the foundation of the electoral college lol.

No, it isn't. Electoral votes are the foundation of the electoral college. The number of electoral votes a state gets is based on population size. It has nothing to do with the "popular vote", which is a tally of how many votes a candidate received in total throughout the nation. The "popular vote" does not determine who wins the presidential election.

how do you win districts? popular vote.

Again, the popular vote tabulates how many total votes a presidential candidate received. You can win 10 million votes in L.A. County and it won't help you win a congressional district in Maine.

Regardless you would want more people to have voted against the winner.

Donald Trump received 62,985,134 votes. Hillary Clinton received 65,853,652 votes. The other 3 candidates won 8,286,698 votes.

65,853,652 people voted for Hillary Clinton. 71,271,832 people voted for anyone but Mrs. Clinton. The majority of the country did not vote for Mrs. Clinton. She did not win a majority of the vote.

Why did Hillary Clinton deserve to win when she did not win a majority of the popular vote, did not win a majority of the states, and did not win a majority of the electorate? By what standard did she deserve to win? More people voted against her than for her, by any metric you care to use. At least Donald Trump won a majority of the states and a majority of the electorate.

I know like, who cares what a majority of people in a democracy think?

Donald Trump received 62,985,134 votes. Hillary Clinton received 65,853,652 votes. The other 3 candidates won 8,286,698 votes.

65,853,652 people voted for Hillary Clinton. 71,271,832 people voted for anyone but Mrs. Clinton. The majority of the country did not vote for Mrs. Clinton. She did not win a majority of the vote.

Why did Hillary Clinton deserve to win when she did not win a majority of the popular vote, did not win a majority of the states, and did not win a majority of the electorate? By what standard did she deserve to win? More people voted against her than for her, by any metric you care to use. At least Donald Trump won a majority of the states and a majority of the electorate.

Lol oh is that how math works

<Dany07>

That's not how majorities work dude.

Hillary got more of the popular vote.

More of the popular vote than Trump. She didn't get the majority of the vote.

That’s math and that’s how numbers work.

The math works out just as I said it did. More people voted against Hillary Clinton than for her. She won more of the popular vote than Trump did, but she did not win the majority.

That's why the popular vote is a joke, and why our founding fathers were too smart to create a system based on mob rule.

Twist it anyway you’d like though

I'm not twisting it in any way, that's just the way it is.

@Starman

Can you figure this out?

1e0e6w.png

Basically the part that skips grade school mathematics.

Seriously. Point out where I'm wrong.

That's not how majorities work dude.

I don't think you understand what majority means. A majority is literally defined as "a number or percentage equaling more than half of a total."

Back