If you were dana for 1 week what would you do ?

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Scrap WMMA , send them back to invicta . Have only some championship fights in UFC
Make an insane offer to sign back Moose and Rory or even buy bellator
Force Tyquill to defend his title
Book Moose vs Whittaker/Gastelum , Rory vs Tyquill/Colby
Give some sherdogers a job at fox , we can do better than megan olivi and karyn bryant
Induct Goat ST-Pierre and Andy in Hall of Fame , also since prida was bought by zuffa it would be great to induct goat fedor there too
If anyone talks shit about putting back wmma in ufc lock him in a cage with Hunt Rumble and Romero
Stick to early weigh ins and make insane punishments for those who are in full camp and missed weight , take all the showmoney from them

Delete every post on Sherdog that is fantasy match up or what if

Fire Ariel from ESPN

Make MMA Great Again Pride Rules

I would actually hold a press conference wearing clown paint and a nose

send me all his money or maybe a fraction so that it isn't so noticeable in cash but then i don't know how i'd justify it to the IRS

Scrap WMMA , send them back to invicta . Have only some championship fights in UFC
Make an insane offer to sign back Moose and Rory or even buy bellator
Force Tyquill to defend his title
Book Moose vs Whittaker/Gastelum , Rory vs Tyquill/Colby
Give some sherdogers a job at fox , we can do better than megan olivi and karyn bryant
Induct Goat ST-Pierre and Andy in Hall of Fame , also since prida was bought by zuffa it would be great to induct goat fedor there too
If anyone talks shit about putting back wmma in ufc lock him in a cage with Hunt Rumble and Romero
what is all this shit!
If i was Dana for 1 week, i would fuck all the ring girls in the world!
Yes for one week, there are helluva drugs out there

Spend all day playing blackjack and dropping millions on the table

Jerk off in public, then go eat an ice cream.

The rest of the week I haven't quite figured out.

I’d start a Mega Power Real Estate Agency in Nassau County Long Island, and put Raging Al out of business. His shit talking needs to be answered.

Could remove 170 and add 165 & 175 but even that is complicated

what is all this shit!
If i was Dana for 1 week, i would fuck all the ring girls in the world!
Yes for one week, there are helluva drugs out there
Yeah man , dana bangs every non-fighter women in the ufc except karyn bryant who is ugly lol he also bangs claudia gadelha and paige van zant

buy a medieval tower just 10 min away from my town and pay in advance for my own mausoleum.

I tell you what I'd do, man, two chics at the same time, man.

Cause chics dig a dude with money.

Spend a week in the hot tub with the UFC ring girls. Live the Colby life.

Back