If you were given the chance to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr., how are you going to beat him?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
If you were given the chance to fight Floyd Mayweather, how are you going to beat him?
What's gonna be your strategy?

Outweighing him by 100 pounds.

I think I’d do alright in a real fight, not boxing match for 3-5 minutes before getting tired and getting boxed up.

I’d probably be too strong but get tired really fast.

I don’t have enough of martial arts ability to easily take him down and finish him on the ground. Plus he’s probably very scrambley.

If I had a wrestling background I’d be confident in saying I’d take him down and fuck him up. Or anybody my size who wrestled.

At this point I’d have to be lucky to big guy smash him.

Outweighing him by 100 pounds.

I think I’d do alright in a real fight, not boxing match for 3-5 minutes before getting tired and getting boxed up.

I’d probably be too strong but get tired really fast.

I don’t have enough of martial arts ability to easily take him down and finish him on the ground. Plus he’s probably very scrambley.

If I had a wrestling background I’d be confident in saying I’d take him down and fuck him up. Or anybody my size who wrestled.

At this point I’d have to be lucky to big guy smash him.
A wrestler would be too slow and soon as Floyd hit them with a jab it would be over

Last edited:

The only way for me... :( Timestamped.

A wrestler would be too slow and soon as Floyd hit them with a jab it would be over

In boxing yeah. In a fight I don’t know. Plus I said a wrestler my size I’m 250 pounds.

I’d fight him tomorrow if I could. Wouldn’t bother with coming up with a strategy to beat him, I’d be cool with being utterly embarrassed on international tv for a full piggy bank.

Is it for money? Either way I wouldn't be able to drop below about 193 lbs at this point. I could possibly make 175 if given a year, and even then I don't know if my frame works that low anymore.

Coax him into going on the road to fight you. Have him travel to Europe. Next step, punch him very hard square in the nuts. One of his family members cornering him will try and jump in to attack you (Uncle Roger when Zab hit him low). Let them. DQ win for you.

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, but I reckon he'd probably beat me.

Why, I'd take him out with my spinning wheel kick, of course.

I don't know how to answer that. I don't have the expertise for it. What I will say is the first thing I'm asking my team is how much money am I going to make for the ass whooping coming my way? lol

I'd leg kick him to death whilst avoiding all his easy to dodge punches.

Victory via Randy Couture low single shot from 20 feet away.

Back