Relationship If you were to be able to cook dinner and have it with a famous person past or present who would it be?

Would definitely have to be Adolph Hitler. Would make him something Kosher - the most Jewish food there is. I actually don't know what the most Jewish food is, I'd have to Google it. During the meal I'd ask him to expound on his views on Jews, Commies, etc. Me and Adolph would have a jolly old time!

Reactions: 666
2017-2018 Joy Taylor

Me: "Here's your plate. Enjoy!"
Her: "Thanks! Where's your dinner?"
Me: "You're wearing it..."
Her: "So...I'm gonna go."

sushi with jesus

no major agenda on my side. just chill. bet he is a terrific story teller.

if he gave me a special blessing or a VIP ticket for Heaven after desert that would be cool but I would not press him about it or anything. just play it cool knowing he is a good dude

Would definitely have to be Adolph Hitler. Would make him something Kosher - the most Jewish food there is. I actually don't know what the most Jewish food is, I'd have to Google it. During the meal I'd ask him to expound on his views on Jews, Commies, etc. Me and Adolph would have a jolly old time!

There's no point in having dinner with Hitler.

Unless you ask him to paint a portrait of you afterwards. ;)

Gandhi-in-1.jpg

I would cook dinner for the Donner Party. They'd have to give me a hand though. (so sorry)

Reactions: 666
GSP and do Korean BBQ.

I could see a great time conversating about MMA, grease gate and aliens. Then I'll take a selfie with him and post it on sherdog. I actually got a pic with him back in 2006 at a Applebees parking lot. He was with Firas and it was the night before the BJ vs Hughes fight in Anaheim.

Back