If you were to win the $1 billion dollars lottery jackpot what would you do with it?

I'll be using that money to fund me travelling the world from antartica ,all the way to the top of the earth and then back to Antartica, all by walking, no planes, just by boat and feet, like a real pirate. And by boat I mean, a 5 star cruise ship. Then I will conquer Antartica and make my kingdom there. Just because.

I would buy every Sherdogger a Fleshlight and standby emergency pocket pussy, so everyone here could finally score!

<Prem771>

I would buy every Sherdogger a Fleshlight and standby emergency pocket pussy, so everyone here could finally score!
I had a fleshlight about 6 years ago and when a girlfriend was about to move in I though it wise to throw it away, lest she find it.

After a week of her insanity we broke up and I to this day chuckle thinking "I threw away a fleshlight for this?"

I had a fleshlight about 6 years ago and when a girlfriend was about to move in I though it wise to throw it away, lest she find it.

After a week of her insanity we broke up and I to this day chuckle thinking "I threw away a fleshlight for this?"

And let that be a lesson!
<Deported1>

giphy.gif

Jessica Gomes
Jessica-Gomes-06-5667.jpg
she is incredible and i had no idea who she was so i googled her. wow, what a perfect example of how makeup and a stylist can completely transform a woman. she is not ugly by any means, but when she is just "normal," she is just another ok looking girl. you would have no idea she can become what you see here
jessica-gomes-in-leggings-shopping-in-beverly-hills-9-19-2016-1.jpg

she is incredible and i had no idea who she was so i googled her. wow, what a perfect example of how makeup and a stylist can completely transform a woman. she is not ugly by any means, but when she is just "normal," she is just another ok looking girl. you would have no idea she can become what you see here
jessica-gomes-in-leggings-shopping-in-beverly-hills-9-19-2016-1.jpg
Even without makeup she still looks good.

500 million lottery tickets, baby.

Even though there is another thread on this I don't care. I would set up the Sherdog trust account and put in 100 milllion for you assholes

Edit: don't get excited yet. IRS

Last edited:
After getting all the legal stuff in order, accounts set up, etc.

i would set up about a million bucks to help out selected family members and a few close friends, I would also buy some property to rent out.

I would build a woodworking shop and build stuff. We would travel a lot as well.

Last edited:
After taxes and shit....

Pay off my student loans

Pay off any CC debt I have

Pay off the rest of my truck

Give about 4 million to my folks so they can get a super nice house where they want it with an ocean view (my mom's dream)

Take a bit of it for myself and buy my own house. Newer house but without the view probably near where I work. Some small 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house with a two car garage that I can turn into a mini workshop.

Take some MORE of the money and buy my mom her dream car (top end Corvette in burgundy) and see if I can get my dad a Ford GT.

Build a hunting cabin on the 40 acres of land my dad owns in Northeastern Nevada

Stash the rest in an account I can't access until I hit like 50 and even then only be able to tap a certain percentage of it initially.

I would give 1 million to my friends, 10 millions to each of my parents.

Put the rest in a bank account and live off the interest rates.

Well, I know I should take the annuity but I'd take the lump sum, pay off all the taxes and come out with $650 mil. Find some good investments and invest $100 mil, spend $2 mil on a house, buy a few apartment complexes for $50 mil, buy a wedding venue for the wife ($10 mil), buy a minivan for $50K, a new sedan for $50K, a new SUV for my pops and my in-laws ($100K), $10 mil to my parents and to my in-law ($20 mil), give $100K to my siblings and my wife's siblings ($800K), set up a college fund for my two kiddos ($1 mil), and then spend the rest of the money on SD BROOOO

I would take care of the ones I loved first. i would make sure all my sherbros and sherhoes are doing okay and donate money to those who need it. I would Make sure Mods are paid accordingly. A minimum wage of $7 an hour and a yearly weekly vacation to Pennsylvania to greet me and thank me with hotel accomadations paid for.

I would make sherdog great again, just like it was when Positive Balance, PorkChops and the Detective guy used to post during. There wont be no flaming on other members for being a "whiteBelt" and belittling white belts. White Belts would be seen as the innocent newbreed of Sherdog and would be cherish.

I would also get a hot wife to marry and be my trophy wife. What about ya?

invest it in something that would insure money flow

Even though there is another thread on this I don't care. I would set up the Sherdog trust account and put in 100 milllion for you assholes

Edit: don't get excited yet. IRS
I shouldn't but you cunts have grown on me

Back