If your a Rafael Mendes fan *Your in luck!

I am disappoint.

If this resurfaces anyone wanna PM me with a link?

I will if I can find it. If only I was at home, I would've downloaded that thing so fast....

Damn, gone already. If any kind souls who caught in time, Please Make sure to remember the Marcelo Garcia in grappler's quest I hooked the forum up with? lol

Around 1:54:06 there's a few passes strung together. Mostly leg drag stuff. I'm still skimming through it. Looks like mostly guard stuff so far. This shit is massive.

Also, holy shit at 1:04:19. Had no idea Rafa and Ryan Hall rolled at GQ. Looks circa 2009. Ryan is on his back trying to finish when Rafa flips it on him. Really sick stuff.

That wasn't Ryan and Rafa, it was Ryan and someone I don;t remember their name. It was odd they put that in there.

EDIT: Sean Fisher

If any of you kind souls that managed to get this would like to upload somewhere... Help a fellow grappler out with a PM ;)

It may be resurfacing in the near future. If no-one else has already got around to it.

why was it taken down so quickly?

Because it basically has every match he's ever done that Budovideos recorded. The video that the person made was like 2 hours and 20 minutes, and even had his brown belt 08 no-gi worlds matches on it that I didn't even know existed.

Also BVideos looks on forums for links and videos get taken off youtube faster when the links are posted on forums. If someone had just put it up it may have lasted longer, especially if they left it unlisted. Someone had like every ADCC 2011 match on youtube but had all the links hidden, and they lasted for like 6 months, but then people started posting links on forums like "Galvao vs. Palharres match" and then Budovideos shut the whole channel down.

Another downloady option in the official Chrome Store. Not that the other link isn't to be trusted, but for those who are a little skeptical about off-site extensions:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hokfcbmfpgeajcgkaeigohghnkhjmcbj?hl=en-GB

Enjoi. ^_^

Though I may have missed the Rafa vid, this thread was a great success for this. Thanks Oli.

I happen to have a penchant for nabbing things from YouTube, having a direct link under the video is neat-oh.

So, uh...if any of you get the chance to send a totally not Rafa related PM my way...

Argh! I can't believe I missed this! Can someone hook it up with a PM?

I would rather messily shit my pants while applying for a loan than mix up "your" & "you're" in a sentence.

i have it too, i can upload it for those who want it

Back