If your GF had an afro, would you tell her to change her hairstyle?

Her name is Stormi Maya

stormimaya-20180601-0002.jpg

tumblr_mz59sxDCdC1s8rhj4o7_250.gif

Example- Let say this was your woman. Would you ever suggest at any point in the relationship that you would like her to change her hairstyle?

WCeRWzg.jpg

nbf8kqf.jpg
Egl9FdV.jpg

YlOF61q.jpg

ytg1Wh8.jpg

XiQhhJZ.jpg

IoQBWa8.jpg
I hope this woman knows that hundreds of Sherdog incels shall be masturbating to her picture tonight.

No black chicks with that hair style do it for me. I don’t like women who have fake hair so the more natural the better

i dont know if this is technically an afro, but this to me is a 100% perfect 10
266full-hayley-marie-norman.jpg

If you noticed her hair, you probably have a "roommate" named Ernie

I wouldn’t ask her to change it but maybe a wig once and awhile to look like Storm from the X Men.

I would dress as fat-wolverine

she's beautiful, Love the hair. My fiance is black so I am well-versed in black women hair care.

My girl never goes for the natural afro look. Also doesn't do the weaves or box braids anymore. I've learned to just enjoy whatever hair style she's rocking at the moment.

She can keep the hair but she would also burn alive everyone I have ever loved if i got my jizz in her fro....so its a risk

She can keep the hair but she would also burn alive everyone I have ever loved if i got my jizz in her fro....so its a risk

I don't think that's an issue if they keep their hair natural because they can wash it often without it effecting anything.
Now if it's styled, straightened, with a weave, etc. they're not looking to wash it for a while.

Hell yea! Better than rocking some nasty ass hair weave

As long as those armpits and legs are shaved I can deal with an Afro any day

I would legally change her name to Kaepernick and call her Kappa as we grow old together.

Example- Let say this was your woman. Would you ever suggest at any point in the relationship that you would like her to change her hairstyle?

WCeRWzg.jpg

nbf8kqf.jpg
Egl9FdV.jpg

YlOF61q.jpg

ytg1Wh8.jpg

XiQhhJZ.jpg

IoQBWa8.jpg
If that was mah woman, I wouldn't ask to change anything. Honestly why would I? What's wrong with afros? They look far better than fake ass weave.

nope.

ps. stormi wood get it.

I’ve seen that chick without the Brillo pad hair and she is a 10+ <Eek2.0>
Would wife
(if my wife would allow it)

The full fro can be good but I’ve been crushing on this chicks hair

upload_2018-9-18_23-28-32.jpeg

Sweet Christmas.

Back