If your GF had an afro, would you tell her to change her hairstyle?

No I wouldn't, I like some curliness/waviness when it comes to hairstyles, straight hair are so boring to me and it's unfortunately the default hairstyle for women in this day and age.

No. She can style it any way she likes. I'm not some controlling conservative prude.

I knew I've seen those eyes before. It's like she has two Forest Whittaker right eyes.
1363603820_forest-whitaker1.jpg

No ,because I like getting laid rather than have her roll over in bed and get the silent treatment ....

Just a bit of advice...if she asks her if she looks fat or if you like her hair tread very carefully.. .

No ,because I like getting laid rather than have her roll over in bed and get the silent treatment ....

Just a bit of advice...if she asks her if she looks fat or if you like her hair tread very carefully.. .

This post....

<KingstonFrown>

I hope there's just as much hair on her twat as she sits on my face.

Yup...someone with skills please put some long straight hair on her...TY

Nah man, I got a lady straight from Africa. I quite like that hairstyle on women from that continent/area. Same with the African braids etc.

Afro on USA/Euro chicks is a diff. story.

My girlfriend wouldn’t have an Afro. I don’t mix the races.

She has that "robot with brain damage" look on her face. She most likely violates my 75+ IQ requirement.

No black chicks with that hair style do it for me. I don’t like women who have fake hair so the more natural the better
Ummm That hair is almost certainly 100% natural.

She has that "robot with brain damage" look on her face. She most likely violates my 75+ IQ requirement.
Just checked her IMDB and she seems smarter than the typical actress. In just two years she already has multiple Producer, Director, Writer credits on top of being one of the busiest actresses I have ever seen.

I hope this woman knows that hundreds of Sherdog incels shall be masturbating to her picture tonight.
Just wait until this movie on her IMDB comes out...

Depraved (post-production)
Strip Club Bartender
<{jackyeah}>

It looks OK, but I would just constantly compliment her on it until she ended up with a Halle Berry haircut.

Ummm That hair is almost certainly 100% natural.

Just checked her IMDB and she seems smarter than the typical actress. In just two years she already has multiple Producer, Director, Writer credits on top of being one of the busiest actresses I have ever seen.

Just wait until this movie on her IMDB comes out...

Depraved (post-production)
Strip Club Bartender
<{jackyeah}>

I completely forgot the comma after No. I meant that hairstyle does it for me

I dont tell women what to do.

Not white knighting but that's not how a good relationship works.

If her pubes were an afro then yes, I would tell her to change her fro.

If a woman is hot enough to pull off the afro, I definitely won't tell her to change it. If that's her style, that's her style.

That girl has an amazing body. Her face is kind of "eh"...I think it's cause of her strong jaw. I'm not a fan of women with strong jaws...but her body and skin tone are really nice
[<cena1}

I normally wouldn't date a girl with an Afro but if she looked like that I'd have no issue.

Back