If your son could have a better life as a woman, would you let him transition?

So let say you have a son who has androgynous features and is not particularly tall. He is going to have a tough time in dating women and most likely whined up in the hell most men find themselves in (aka that of a beta provider for a woman that does not actually love them). If he so chooses to get married he has 50% chance of his marriage ending in divorce and 80% of the time it is initiated by women.

Now, your son could go the typical dating maze than an average to below average guy goes through and have to put up with being expected to plan dates, pay and be entertainer while going out with women or he could choose to go on the winning team and become a woman (start hormone therapy close to puberty).

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

Benefits of doing this include:
1. People are nicer to you
2. Do not have to carry the male burden expectation when it comes to dating
3. Women tend to have better social support and socializing than men do
4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

You understand in P&M there is a tranny thread? Go over there for you jerkoff stash.

transitions that good make me question every female i see

The framing of the question is ridiculous -- being a woman as a profession is kind of asinine

Yes, because you would do that “girl” if you met her out.

We get it. Weeee allll get it

No, part of being a man is weathering the storms that life puts you through.

So let say you have a son who has androgynous features and is not particularly tall. He is going to have a tough time in dating women and most likely whined up in the hell most men find themselves in (aka that of a beta provider for a woman that does not actually love them). If he so chooses to get married he has 50% chance of his marriage ending in divorce and 80% of the time it is initiated by women.

Now, your son could go the typical dating maze than an average to below average guy goes through and have to put up with being expected to plan dates, pay and be entertainer while going out with women or he could choose to go on the winning team and become a woman (start hormone therapy close to puberty).

Mip02iy.jpg

TJGp39k.jpg

eXWyRwz.jpg

OSTxDAO.jpg

Gm4vGUu.jpg

Benefits of doing this include:
1. People are nicer to you
2. Do not have to carry the male burden expectation when it comes to dating
3. Women tend to have better social support and socializing than men do
4. Women have option of being taken care of by men or choosing to go work. If your son becomes a woman, this social expectation can be passed onto him.
5. Your son has chance of dating up and being with someone richer who can take care of him, since men are willing to date down in social status/wealth as long as the girl is hot.

You, sir, are a retard.

IVE BEEN THINKING, fallon fox is a dude who got surgeries to become a woman, and now he fights women.

no amount of surgeries will make a man a woman

its like if i identify as a 16 year old. (i am 46) then i get a face transplant surgery to make me look like a 16 year old ,so i can bang high school chicks. no surgery can make me 16.

Doughbelly, I would steer clear of this thread. Its not a friendly place.

I've fucked up making Kraft Dinner for my kids before.... I don't want the kind or responsibility to decide what he should do with his wang. He can wait until he's 18 to fuck himself up if he wants.

I would pump hin full of testosterone for a couple of years to see if changes his thoughts, I say work with what you got first

It's not really about letting someone transition, because once they reach adulthood, it doesn't matter what I think, they can do whatever they want.

But as far as whether I would support or it not, I probably wouldn't. If you're a biological male, that's what you are regardless of what you want to be or what you identify as. That's a fact. It doesn't matter how well you pass for a women, there are certain qualities females have that men will never acquire.

As far a the guy in the video, he wasn't that unattractive before the whole transition. He probably would've had some decent success finding a partner. But it's not as much about looks or how big and alpha you are, as it's about your confidence and sense of self. Being a beta male is more about the inferiority complex and mentality that people have on the inside than being a literal small person. I think any good parent would try to control more for that, than worry about their physical genetics.

It's funny how you list the consequences of staying the male gender, but don't post any of the negatives of going MtF, including: having to take high amounts of estrogen and other synthetic medicines for the rest of your life, possible feelings of regret, the insane risk of the surgery in the first place, etc...

I can't teach a man how to be a woman. If my wife wants to do that, then cool. I can only teach the importance of manhood, and taking pride in what you are.

Wow. Are people that are so quick to self-diagnose and ask for Venlafaxine aware of this? I mean like it´s a real drug and all the side effects that comes with not taking it? What do you do when you decide to stop? Is this your personal experience of falling in to the pit of hell, or does all people using it having the same shit day if they only miss one?

After some research. I can see the average person in Sweden using it, have a mix of 150-250 mg Venlafaxine Bluefish in combo with 15 mg of Mirtazapin Krka. That sound like a lot of medicine just for 1 day.

We have a serious problem in our western world with our depressions and pills.

Thanks for your reply
People shouldn’t be able to get it from a self diagnoses. Your doctor has to be the one to determine that you need it.

Some people are on 300mg and more. Which is actually where it can become really dangerous. To come off of it then (for good) you’re better off doing it supervised in the hospital.

Yeah this is from my own experience. But I’ve also spent way too much time reading other people’s experiences and they’re just as bad if not worse.

People shouldn’t be able to get it from a self diagnoses. Your doctor has to be the one to determine that you need it.

Some people are on 300mg and more. Which is actually where it can become really dangerous. To come off of it then (for good) you’re better off doing it supervised in the hospital.

Yeah this is from my own experience. But I’ve also spent way too much time reading other people’s experiences and they’re just as bad if not worse.

Thanks for sharing. I would call that a very private story.

I also forgot to mention the cost of Venlafaxine is 1/3 of the price of normal painkillers. No wonder why people eat it like candy(half the price of vegetables).

I think that is really messed up.

To the hostile people in this thread, I give you a picture. What would you do if you were in his/her situation? If you were the parent of this child, what would you think? Be a proud parent or?

his.her.jpg

I would also add that this person has really went through hell. Because that person live in a world with a lot of hostile people.

Back