IG Report to blast FBI

Fake news

Clinton News Network is such a fucking hack these days, equatable to the National Enquirer
ym59654e65.gif

I wanna hear "Moscow Mueller" beg for his life.
Look, I gave you the applicable code sections. I even linked them for you. If you want stick your head in the sand, go ahead.

You linked pretty much all of section 18 of the criminal code, and proceeded to say that this was what everyone part of the investigation was guilty of. What am I sticking my head in the sand over? You want me to address it? Ok, no. The law enforcement officers involved in this case won't be charged with any of that, and you're stupid for even suggesting so. I only presume that you thought including a bunch of links would make your post look more intelligent.

What does the war room think about Obama being one of the the 13 people that Hillary had direct contact with using her bogus email?

What does the war room think about Obama being one of the the 13 people that Hillary had direct contact with using her bogus email?

It does seem to put the lie to Obama's claim to have heard of Hillary's private server "The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports."

It also helps explain why the FBI agents tasked with the investigation were so convinced that nothing would happen, regardless of what they found.

What does the war room think about Trump constantly using a unsecure cell phone in office?

Let me guess...

*shakes magic 8-ball*

The right said AH-HA! Told you the FBI was totally corrupt and that Trump was 100% right all along! MAGMA!

The left said NUH-H! The FBI is beyond reproach and XYZ things about Hitler, and the investigators, and and and...

*looks at the results of the thread and nods*

Yep... happened again...

Now... try to imagine this... try to contemplate this... without applying emotions about Trump or Obama.

The FBI is a large, flawed, and probably politicized organization. It is also the chief law enforcement and investigation agency for the most powerful country in the world. We might take a step back and consider some reforms and serious questions without worrying about our Big Brothers political interest.

That it would greatly reduce the chances that her actions were criminal, as the president can secretly approve nearly any handling of classified information, being that he is the originator of classification, and she was a top classification authority.

That it would greatly reduce the chances that her actions were criminal, as the president can secretly approve nearly any handling of classified information, being that he is the originator of classification, and she was a top classification authority.

Obama publicly stated that he was unaware of Clinton's private server prior to it becoming a public controversy. Why would he lie if he had authorized it, and why would the FBI investigate something they could easily verify had been OK'd by the POTUS? If he did authorize it, and perhaps he did, then Obama left Hillary out to dry on an issue that nagged her campaign through most of the key pre-election period.

Also, Agent Strzok is apparently willing to testify before any Congressional committee without subpoena and is committed to answering any question without invoking the 5th Amendment. Ballsy move. A good showing could help repair some of the damage from this report, but if he gets chewed up, it could be a disaster for the FBI.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...b67019fcfe4_story.html?utm_term=.699571f57373

Obama publicly stated that he was unaware of Clinton's private server prior to it becoming a public controversy. Why would he lie if he had authorized it, and why would the FBI investigate something they could easily verify had been OK'd by the POTUS? If he did authorize it, and perhaps he did, then Obama left Hillary out to dry on an issue that nagged her campaign through most of the key pre-election period.
Obama left her out to dry regardless, which was a noted issue throughout her campaign.

I can't answer the first question, because I'm not privy to the relevant info. But it remains a fact that it's within presidential purview. It could be explained simply as Obama letting her do it but distancing himself. Possibly he found out late enough that he didn't authorize it, yet also didn't intervene. But he did know, or at least I don't see how it's plausible that he didn't know. That's how he was with Clinton so it would make sense there.

Obama left her out to dry regardless, which was a noted issue throughout her campaign.

I can't answer the first question, because I'm not privy to the relevant info. But it remains a fact that it's within presidential purview. It could be explained simply as Obama letting her do it but distancing himself. Possibly he found out late enough that he didn't authorize it, yet also didn't intervene. That's how he was with Clinton so it would make sense there.

Yep, the only real issue I have with Obama being identified as having communicated with Clinton through her server is his public claim that he was unaware of it. Seems weird that he'd go out of his way to lie about it, because as you point out, it was no real threat to him legally or politically.

Maybe he allowed her to do it, but then got a bit irritated that she seemed a bit messy about it. After all, they did find classified material from her on the laptop of one of the most ripe for blackmail men in NY. I can envision a situation where he takes a long look at that Weiner mess and just decides he's washing his hands of the matter.

Yep, the only real issue I have with Obama being identified as having communicated with Clinton through her server is his public claim that he was unaware of it. Seems weird that he'd go out of his way to lie about it, because as you point out, it was no real threat to him legally or politically.

Maybe he allowed her to do it, but then got a bit irritated that she seemed a bit messy about it. After all, they did find classified material from her on the laptop of one of the most ripe for blackmail men in NY. I can envision a situation where he takes a long look at that Weiner mess and just decides he's washing his hands of the matter.
That sounds more like his style. I don't know for sure if he lied because I don't know the timeframe, but that's one of the few kinds of things he might lie about.

You linked pretty much all of section 18 of the criminal code, and proceeded to say that this was what everyone part of the investigation was guilty of. What am I sticking my head in the sand over? You want me to address it? Ok, no. The law enforcement officers involved in this case won't be charged with any of that, and you're stupid for even suggesting so. I only presume that you thought including a bunch of links would make your post look more intelligent.

There are thousands of crimes set forth in Title 18 (the U.S. Criminal Code). I cited but a handful of applicable sections. You're sticking your head in the sand by ignoring or minimizing the wrongdoing of FBI and DOJ agents with respect to Trump. Those agents will be charged, most likely under some of the code sections I referenced. I will be proven right, as usual, and you will be wrong for the 1000th time this year. That's why you're unemployed as an attorney – no one would pay for your lazy analysis ;) SAD!

There are thousands of crimes set forth in Title 18 (the U.S. Criminal Code). I cited but a handful of applicable sections. You're sticking your head in the sand by ignoring or minimizing the wrongdoing of FBI and DOJ agents with respect to Trump. Those agents will be charged, most likely under some of the code sections I referenced. I will be proven right, as usual, and you will be wrong for the 1000th time this year. That's why you're unemployed as an attorney – no one would pay for your lazy analysis ;) SAD!

Three days to work on a response and this was the best you could do?

@SBJJ

Looks like this theory is going to be ironed out lol

Like I’ve been saying for months, this is where Giuliani gets entangled as he help the NY field office force Comey to go public with reopening the E-mail case 10 days before the election.

Back