IG Report to blast FBI

Like I’ve been saying for months, this is where Giuliani gets entangled as he help the NY field office force Comey to go public with reopening the E-mail case 10 days before the election.
While Trump was saying we can't have President under investigation as his entire campaign was under investigation, ,you cant make it up.

That sounds more like his style. I don't know for sure if he lied because I don't know the timeframe, but that's one of the few kinds of things he might lie about.
Here's something I wrote in 2016 while this was going on:

My personal suspicion was that Obama told Comey he made a mess with his initial vague disclosure, and had to clean it up by coming to a conclusion, with a suggestion that he use every available resource to do so.

I suspect that largely because people who have previously worked with Obama have stated that he uses this approach for other fuckups.

I think I turned out to be pretty accurate. That entire thread is a goldmine, though.

I'd like to try and find more sources for what's going on here. From this source it sounds like Mueller and his team are fucking idiots.

That read like pure propaganda. I have a had time trusting a news source when they use that sort of language and it seems more lik an editorial.

That read like pure propaganda. I have a had time trusting a news source when they use that sort of language and it seems more lik an editorial.

Agreed which is why I'd like to read this from someone else.

I'd like to try and find more sources for what's going on here. From this source it sounds like Mueller and his team are fucking idiots.
I don't know the guy that wrote that, but I've heard the same thing several different places. That mueller refuses to turn over any of the so called evidence he has, that source is twice as credible as the shit they were saying in the DOJ/FBI hearing this morning. those fucking clowns sit there and lie their ass off about what was or wasn't in the IG report.
I'm convinced we'll never know how corrupt this investigation is but its obviously dirty as hell and goes right back to the previous occupier

Politico reported:

The fireworks at Wednesday’s hearing came after one of those defense lawyers, Eric Dubelier, complained to Friedrich that the government hadn’t responded to or even acknowledged more than 70 discovery requests he made last month. Instead, prosecutors have offered a massive quantity of social media data from accounts that were allegedly set up under fake identities for the purpose of influencing American politics.

“We had a very brief call on Friday initiated by the government,” Dubelier said. He said prosecutors told him much of the information was in Russian, but they had no translations. “I said, ‘How do you know what’s in it?’”

“I anticipate we are going to get this massive dump of social media accounts in Russian. This is an American court,” the defense attorney added. “That’s not what we’ve asked for. What I’d like to get is information that actually helps us defend our client.”

Prosecutor Jeannie Rhee disputed that prosecutors were being recalcitrant.

“We’ll get to what they asked for. … It is not a ‘data dump,’ Your Honor,” Rhee said. She said the social media accounts in question were a key part of the effort to interfere in the 2016 election.

“That it’s so voluminous just underscores the vastness of the offense conduct in this case,” the prosecutor said.

Rhee appeared to anger Dubelier by indicating that he cut short the discovery discussion last week.

“Defense counsel hung up and and ended the call within 9 minutes,” Rhee said, adding that an hour had been set aside for the talks. “The government doesn’t want to raise these issues for purposes of a ‘he said, she said.’”

Dubelier came back to the lectern to call Rhee’s account “demonstrably false,” saying that each side asked whether the other had anything further to say before disconnecting. “That’s different than hanging up the phone on somebody. I resent the implication that the special prosecutor has made,” Dubelier said, his voice rising.

The prosecutors and the defense for a Russian company named in one indictment are arguing over discovery issues: what evidence to disclose and how much. Defense has filed requests for a bunch of information as part of the discovery process. This is normal. The prosecutors are arguing that the discovery materials should be subject to a protective order that limits the degree to which it can be shared. This is not unusual. Defense is objecting to some of the proposed restrictions, which is to be expected. They are separately announcing an intent to move to dismiss the charges on other grounds, which is also a normal action to take. Some elements of the case are unusual, but the basic dance is familiar and the language offered about it is just histrionincs.

The article posted by @second sight is, as you guessed, just vacuous cheerleading.

E.g. The lead prosecutor in this particular case is Michael Dreeben, and he argued at the hearing this article is purportedly describing, so we can assume that he is one of the prosecutors being described by the article as "ignorant and misguided," an "amateur," a "teletubby" against "marvel superheroes," etc. Dreeben has over 100 arguments before the Supreme Court. The article is ridiculous.

(Here are some drier takes on the recent developments:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rder-protecting-evidence-in-russia-troll-case
https://www.law.com/nationallawjour...n-court-defends-case-against-russian-company/)

Last edited:
The prosecutors and the defense for a Russian company named in one indictment are arguing over discovery issues: what evidence to disclose and how much. Defense has filed requests for a bunch of information as part of the discovery process. This is normal. The prosecutors are arguing that the discovery materials should be subject to a protective order that limits the degree to which it can be shared. This is not unusual. Defense is objecting to some of the proposed restrictions, which is to be expected. They are separately announcing an intent to move to dismiss the charges on other grounds, which is also a normal action to take. Some elements of the case are unusual, but the basic dance is familiar and the language offered about it is just histrionincs.

The article posted by @second sight is, as you guessed, so much just vacuous cheerleading.

The lead prosecutor in this particular case is Michael Dreeben, who has personally argued before SCOTUS 103 times. He argued at the hearing this article is purportedly describing, so we can assume that he is one of the prosecutors being described by the article as "ignorant and misguided," an "amateur," a "teletubby" against "marvel superheroes," etc. Thats obviously ridiculous. So is the rest of it.

(Here are some drier takes on the case:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rder-protecting-evidence-in-russia-troll-case
https://www.law.com/nationallawjour...n-court-defends-case-against-russian-company/)
Lol @ the fucking tRUmptards in here.

This is all SOP. Until there is a discovery hearing to compel discovery, prosecution doesn't need to turn over shit. And Mueller's request for a protective absolutely the standard in a case of this magnitude, one that deals with nat sec.

Also, the whole Mueller doesn't have evidence is a joke. He's gotten shit ton of sealed indictments and subpoenas from grand juries convened in EDVA and DC. He also got Manafort's bail revoked from evidence presented to the judge.

This investigation is seemingly swallowing up anyone it touches. They're all getting Manafucked

Also, I'm guessing tRUmptards would say their orange overlord is fine as a leader if he was shitting on the Constitution while giving Putin a bj

Gowdy destroys the IG report

The article posted by @second sight is, as you guessed, so much just vacuous cheerleading.

E.g. The lead prosecutor in this particular case is Michael Dreeben, and he argued at the hearing this article is purportedly describing, so we can assume that he is one of the prosecutors being described by the article as "ignorant and misguided," an "amateur," a "teletubby" against "marvel superheroes," etc. Dreeben has over 100 arguments before the Supreme Court. The article is ridiculous.

(Here are some drier takes on the recent developments:

Dreeben is their law & motion / appeals guy. He’s undoubtedly the true MVP of Mueller’s team. They’re going to need him because the propriety of the Russia investigation will end up in the SCOTUS, one way or another. Certainly that’s an uphill battle now. If he’s not charged as Mueller’s co-defendant, perhaps Mueller can hire him as outside counsel to appeal his criminal conviction.

Dreeben is their law & motion / appeals guy. He’s undoubtedly the true MVP of Mueller’s team. They’re going to need him because the propriety of the Russia investigation will end up in the SCOTUS, one way or another. Certainly that’s an uphill battle now. If he’s not charged as Mueller’s co-defendant, perhaps Mueller can hire him as outside counsel to appeal his criminal conviction.

Did they ever make a good sequel to Mortal Kombat the movie, in this parallel universe you're currently occupying?

{<jordan}

How many members of Mueller's team have been indicted? How many members of tRUmp's team have been indicted? I forgot could you remind me?

Doubling down on the stupid. Cite a bunch more of the criminal code, then this argument will look real smart.

200w.gif

Was about to post the Trey Gowdy vid. I think he made some good points in those statements.

Back