IG Report to blast FBI

Dreeben is their law & motion / appeals guy. He’s undoubtedly the true MVP of Mueller’s team. They’re going to need him because the propriety of the Russia investigation will end up in the SCOTUS, one way or another. Certainly that’s an uphill battle now. If he’s not charged as Mueller’s co-defendant, perhaps Mueller can hire him as outside counsel to appeal his criminal conviction.

Hmmn. Such a vastly important legal mind can't see that he's on track to get indicted for treason, eh? Classic reality.

I'm glad these awful never-Trumpers aren't trying to defend their side's heinous actions by accusing Trump supporters (who, by all accounts, are handsome, alpha, successful and recently-woke former Democrats) of just making shit up because they're desperate and stupid.

That would be pretty low of them.

Doubling down on the stupid. Cite a bunch more of the criminal code, then this argument will look real smart.

Start by opening up these documents in a separate window:
I don't have time to show you everything about prosecution, but I can show you the basics (disclosure: I was never an AUSA, but I was a DDA for several years). First, let's pick a crime off of the list I gave you – preferably something well-traveled. How about obstruction of justice under 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which criminalizes conduct that "corruptly or by threats or force or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice." Then turn to instruction number 8.131 and modify it accordingly:
Defendant Peter Strzok is charged in Count 1 of the indictment with obstruction of justice in violation of Section 1503 of Title 18 of the United States Code. In order for the defendant to be found guilty of that charge, the government must prove each of the following elements beyond a reasonable doubt:
  • First, the defendant influenced, obstructed, or impeded, or tried to influence, obstruct, or impede the due administration of justice; and
  • Second, the defendant acted corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening communication, with the intent to obstruct justice.
The government need not prove that the defendant’s sole or even primary intention was to obstruct justice so long as the government proves beyond a reasonable doubt that one of the defendant’s intentions was to obstruct justice. The defendant’s intention to obstruct justice must be substantial.

Keep in mind that the "corruptly" requirement is usually among the hardest to prove, but Strzok's text messages make it much easier. Strzok was in charge of the "Russian collusion" investigation for a period of time, then hopped over to Mueller's probe once it opened. He drafted and submitted affidavits, conducted witness interviews, and altered documents in order to "stop" Trump; to wit, by intimating that Trump had illegally "colluded" with the Russian government to beat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. For example, he conducted the interview of Gen. Michael Flynn and the accompanying FD-302 report which later served as the basis for Flynn's prosecution. Despite this, Strzok's candid text messages during the run up to the election mentioned "Russia" relatively few times, and by Strzok's own admission, he did not believe there was any "there there." While it might be common practice in the FBI to use investigative resources to "squeeze" witnesses to induce them to "flip" on their targets, such behavior has a tendency to "influence, obstruct, or impede the due administration of justice," especially when there's no underlying crime to "sing" about.

Note that Strzok coordinated with many people in this effort, including, but not limited to his mistress, Lisa Page, and his immediate supervisor, Andrew McCabe. Accordingly, we can throw in a conspiracy charge too under 18 U.S.C. § 371. This of course is a distinct crime, but it has the added benefit of sucking in his co-conspirators (which may or may not include Mueller and his "team," depending on what Mueller knew and why he hired Strzok) and their actions to "stop" Trump. It also allows prosecutors to charge the crimes in pretty much any district where some or all of the "overt acts" occurred (this can be as simple as mailing something, or a layover on a plane). See Fed. R. Crim. P. 18. For example, by bringing the indictment in Utah, we can avoid the toxic vicinage of Washington D.C., much of which is connected to the federal government and / or sympathetic toward Liberal activists (especially anyone who would "stop" Trump).

Anyway, let's take a look at 18 U.S.C. § 1961, the infamous criminal "RICO" statute ("RICO" is an acronym for "Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations"). A RICO charge is kind of like a conspiracy charge, but it's geared specifically toward organized crime. According to the "Public Corruption" guide linked above, "18 U.S.C. § 1961 et seq., makes it a crime 'to conduct or participate' in the affairs of an enterprise 'through a pattern of racketeering activity.' 18 U.S.C. § 1962(c). The statute also criminalizes a conspiracy to engage in such conduct. Id. § 1962(d). The RICO conspiracy provision does not require proof of an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy. The statute defines the term 'racketeering activity' to include extortion, bribery, and" . . . obstruction of justice under 18 U.S.C. § 1503! Whammy.

So what's Strzock's exposure off of all this? Let's see, that'll be umm... 0 criminal history points (I'm assuming), and minimum level 14 for obstruction of justice, or level 19 if we get the RICO, add 2 levels for altering or destroying records, and... Ughh. Whatever, you do the math. Here's the federal sentencing guidelines and the sentencing table. Bottom line: his life is basically over.

So there you have it. I'm right, and you're wrong. If you want to hitch your wagon to rolling dumpster fire, be my guest.

Hmmn. Such a vastly important legal mind can't see that he's on track to get indicted for treason, eh? Classic reality.

I'm glad these awful never-Trumpers aren't trying to defend their side's heinous actions by accusing Trump supporters (who, by all accounts, are handsome, alpha, successful and recently-woke former Democrats) of just making shit up because they're desperate and stupid.

That would be pretty low of them.

Perhaps someone lied to him about the existence of an underlying criminal enterprise. Or perhaps he knew, and decided to use his position within the government to attack Trump because he never thought in a million years he'd get caught.

Perhaps someone lied to him about the existence of an underlying criminal enterprise. Or perhaps he knew, and decided to use his position within the government to attack Trump because he never thought in a million years he'd get caught.

You're right. And Occam would agree that your ridiculous and convoluted explanation is probably the correct one

You're right. And Occam would agree that your ridiculous and convoluted explanation is probably the correct one

All sarcasm aside, you're applying the razor incorrectly. From where I'm standing, it's harder to believe that all those Trump-hating, Hillary-loving bureaucrats decided to exonerate Hillary and investigate Trump for non-nefarious reasons, especially in light of those text messages.

All sarcasm aside, you're applying the razor incorrectly. From where I'm standing, it's harder to believe that all those Trump-hating, Hillary-loving bureaucrats decided to exonerate Hillary and investigate Trump for non-nefarious reasons, especially in light of those text messages.

You're making a lot of assumptions, friend. Occam wasn't a fan of those.

Something about the simplest or most obvious explanation being the correct one.

The explanation with the least assumptions is usually the correct one. Not that the nonsense you're proposing is the simplest or most obvious one anyways...

The explanation with the least assumptions is usually the correct one. Not that the nonsense you're proposing is the simplest or most obvious one anyways...

Would you have felt the same if both Romney and Obama were under investigation before the election. And Romney was let off and Obama was being investigated still. Then later you found out the lead investigators were spending all their time at work saying how they hate everything about black people and love white people

uB0qMGL.png

<PlusJuan>

So much speculative nonsense. Lets just focus on two:

Strzok was in charge of the "Russian collusion" investigation for a period of time, then hopped over to Mueller's probe once it opened. He drafted and submitted affidavits, conducted witness interviews, and altered documents in order to "stop" Trump;

Because when one person responded to a text that worried about trump getting elected, that person sent a text that read, "We'll stop him." Now this couldn't have been a joke, or an off the cuff remark, or just a guy trying to impress a girl. Nope, it's balls out proof that they were all against trump from day one. And furthermore, you think this means that all subsequent affidavits, interviews, and documents were all fraudulent. I know juries can be pretty dumb sometimes, but no one is buying that bullshit.

Accordingly, we can throw in a conspiracy charge too under 18 U.S.C. § 371. This of course is a distinct crime, but it has the added benefit of sucking in his co-conspirators (which may or may not include Mueller and his "team," depending on what Mueller knew and why he hired Strzok) and their actions to "stop" Trump.

And you have nothing to show that our damning "We'll stop him" text was an explicit admission of launching a fake investigation, let alone that anyone other than the recipients were "in on it."

Instead of linking unnecessary garbage (really man, a 200 page link to jury instructions for the 9th circuit?), how about you walk me from that one text to your conspiracy charge without baseless conjecture. Because all you've done is repeat "which hunt" in a more rambling manner.

I know juries can be pretty dumb sometimes, but no one is buying that bullshit.

You've never argued in front of a jury. Don't act like you know something about them.

And you have nothing to show that our damning "We'll stop him" text was an explicit admission of launching a fake investigation, let alone that anyone other than the recipients were "in on it."

Instead of linking unnecessary garbage (really man, a 200 page link to jury instructions for the 9th circuit?), how about you walk me from that one text to your conspiracy charge without baseless conjecture. Because all you've done is repeat "which hunt" in a more rambling manner.

Now I know you're not actually a litigator. What do you do? Doc review? Front desk at your school's law library? Couldn't be anything where you actually have to put on a suit and show up in court.

Would you have felt the same if both Romney and Obama were under investigation before the election. And Romney was let off and Obama was being investigated still. Then later you found out the lead investigators were spending all their time at work saying how they hate everything about black people and love white people

Lol what is going on in your mind? How fucked up does your brain need to be to think this is an allegorical representation for anything that's going on?

Imagine if one candidate, who has been investigated for years and never found guilty of a crime, had her candidacy hurt at a crucial time by the FBI, but everyone let it go. And then the winning candidate was suddenly awash in reports of criminal activity from the people in his campaign, leading to a massive investigation that he has repeatedly tried to quash (with his newest tactic being the idea of a conspiracy theory against him, happily peddled by the dumb fucks who support him without thinking), resulting in a historically shocking amount of guilty pleas and indictments.

Can you imagine such a thing?

Lol what is going on in your mind? How fucked up does your brain need to be to think this is an allegorical representation for anything that's going on?

Imagine if one candidate, who has been investigated for years and never found guilty of a crime, had her candidacy hurt at a crucial time by the FBI, but everyone let it go. And then the winning candidate was suddenly awash in reports of criminal activity from the people in his campaign, leading to a massive investigation that he has repeatedly tried to quash (with his newest tactic being the idea of a conspiracy theory against him, happily peddled by the dumb fucks who support him without thinking), resulting in a historically shocking amount of guilty pleas and indictments.

Can you imagine such a thing?

LOL! Dodge of the year

It’s as if you live in the WR and all u hear is the other dozen crazies that just eat up the media Narrative

Meanwhile it’s literally falling apart around you!

This was not bias. It was hatred. Those texts were outright hatred. And hating someone for their skin color, religion or political beliefs is all the same. It’s hate.

You just are ok with it because u feel that same hate inside your fragile body

I'm revoking your Black Card for your excessive trust of the government. You can reapply in six months. Yo dawg, these are same people who spread crack through South Central, but you can't bring yourself to believe that they made up this Russia BS – even when they got caught red-handed? Not saying you gotta love Trump, but at least admit they did him dirty.

I'm revoking your Black Card for your excessive trust of the government. You can reapply in six months. Yo dawg, these are same people who spread crack through South Central, but you can't bring yourself to believe that they made up this Russia BS – even when they got caught red-handed? Not saying you gotta love Trump, but at least admit they did him dirty.

Sure, i'll admit it when I see evidence of it.

<Fedor23>

LOL! Dodge of the year

It’s as if you live in the WR and all u hear is the other dozen crazies that just eat up the media Narrative

This was not bias. It was hatred. Those texts were outright hatred. And hating someone for their skin color, religion or political beliefs is all the same. It’s hate.

lmao the new civil rights movement. jfc give your head a shake.

LOL! Dodge of the year

They will be saying "no bias" long after it's all over.
0b8916fd6d78acb404a0f0e81e9e35c5.jpg

Back