Ilir Latifi to DC: You keep avoiding me but you can't hide from me....

Your best wins are over OSP and Pedro. Sit down young man.

Get a win over a legit contender and then beg DC, and maybe he will change your bum life.

OSP? The guy who went 5 rounds will Jon Jones and KTFO recent top 5, Overtime? Yeah that guy’s a scrub. No wonder Latifi handled him with ease.

And if this was powerlifting or strongman, Ilir would be in line for a title shot. But...it's not. Maybe he should call out Hapthor Bjornsen instead, he has a better shot there.

Bro....

giphy.gif

Bader is a beast and Latifi looked good before and after that fight.

LHW is shallow and it’s not far fetched that Latifi could fight for the title.

everyone wants to fight dc asap because they want to be forever known as the guy that beat him

OSP? The guy who went 5 rounds will Jon Jones and KTFO recent top 5, Overtime? Yeah that guy’s a scrub. No wonder Latifi handled him with ease.
Jones off a huge lay off and got utterly dominated as well. His best win recently came over Anderson who sucks too, and that was a fight he was likely losing before he got the KO. Beating OSP isn't nearly good enough to get a title shot.

Tell your man to sit down, be humble, get some wins, and then beg to see if he gets his bum life changed.

Everyone wants the currently active GOAT. A true two division champ in the BIG boys weight classes (baddest MOFO's). Sit down and enjoy the ride.

He's certainly one of the better LHWs at the moment, but DC is at a WHOLE other level.
DC said "i want the easiest fight in the division, i want Ryan Bader! Now get the fuck out of my press confrence!" Lol i love bad guy DC. DC VIA KO

Nope... Just like with the Jimi call out of Cormier. Win some fights and become a contender.

I'd enjoy watching them two gnomes go at it.

LOL Latifi calling out DC lol... just lol

Pulls out of a prelims fight, claims DC is running

<36>

Back