I'll bet 10 of you Conor lovers $10 on a straight up KO/TKO/DQ bet...any other outcome doesn't count

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mind you, I did make a 1 to 1 betting thread prior, but this is only for a KO/TKO/DQ outcome.

Now, why am I making another betting thread...well, it's primarily to portray how full of shit Conor lovers are.

If you're SO confident that Conor is going to stop Floyd...then bet me.

I mean, you guys love to say that there's no way Floyd is going to knockout Conor, so...what do you have to lose?

It's only ten fucking dollars, but...oh the bragging rights.

Yes, I have already bet 1,000 euros that Conor KO's Floyd.

Now can you offer me higher odds or will you STFU?

Ill bet 100 floyd cant finish conor

Fail. Like this thread. Hold this L.

This thread is only a fail for Conor lovers.

Whereas everyone else can see that a $10 bet for a KO/TKO/DQ is fucking reasonable.

...but Conor lovers are no fun, so...oh well.

Dumb dog-face AV.

...but at least your pet is cute.
Archie would bite your face off.

Not really he will lick you to death. We know two things though... youre not confident in floyd stopping conor and im not confident of conor stopping floyd.

Archie would bite your face off.

Not really he will lick you to death. We know two things though... youre not confident in floyd stopping conor and im not confident of conor stopping floyd.

Floyd is not an offensive minded fighter, but there is a decent chance of Conor getting stopped because...he's Conor.

...a boxer he is NOT.

Floyd is not an offensive minded fighter, but there is a decent chance of Conor getting stopped because...he's Conor.

...a boxer he is NOT.
put your money where your mouth is then big boy. 100 bucks floyd wont stop conor.

Yes, I have already bet 1,000 euros that Conor KO's Floyd.

Now can you offer me higher odds or will you STFU?

Is that all your life savings?

LOL Floyd will change Conor's bum life and change you into a bum

Nice

Cool thread, TS refusing to accept bets (and changing the subject) now in a thread he made about betting people here

Back