I'll bet 10 of you Conor lovers $10 on a straight up KO/TKO/DQ bet...any other outcome doesn't count

The Witcher presented an UNRELATED BET TO THE ONE I OFFERED IN THIS THREAD.

TS is a broke bum trying to hustle some money to recoup the $100 PPV price.

Yeah.

$10 is WAY too much to wager on a fucking freak-show bet for fun.

Way.

Too.

Much.

Why don't you just take his bet then? It's more then fair, and you're waging only 100 dollars either way. How is taking a low risk bet any kind of fun?

why do you even keep trying? this cowards will never bet becouse they know deep inside the outcome, they´re trolls LMAO. the "i can gets betters odds elsewere" is bullshit. if youre so confident 1:1 is enough, you get twice the money.

Why don't you just take his bet then? It's more then fair, and you're waging only 100 dollars either way. How is taking a low risk bet any kind of fun?

His bet is fucking retarded and no fun.

why do you even keep trying? this cowards will never bet becouse they know deep inside the outcome, they´re trolls LMAO. the "i can gets betters odds elsewere" is bullshit. if youre so confident 1:1 is enough, you get twice the money.

You're right.

...but the main point is to make a fool of said Conor nut-swingers.

the "i can gets betters odds elsewere" is bullshit. if youre so confident 1:1 is enough, you get twice the money.

Why is it bullshit?
You can literally get wayyyyy better odds if you think Conor will win.

Why is it bullshit?
You can literally get wayyyyy better odds if you think Conor will win.

FACT: Most people here who say that very thing DO NOT GO AROUND BETTING ONLINE.

Besides...it's ten mutherfucking dollars for simple ass Sherdog bragging rights.......

Oh the hit on ones wallet. -_-

Besides...it's ten mutherfucking dollars for simple ass Sherdog bragging rights.......

"Sherdog bragging rights"

cringe

If they don't place ONLINE BETS why would they make a unregulated ONLINE BET with you?

No one needs to win a $10 bet to be able to brag on sherdog, plenty of threads/post to bump and make fun of whichever side is wrong.

If they don't place ONLINE BETS why would they make a unregulated ONLINE BET with you?

No one needs to win a $10 bet to be able to brag on sherdog, plenty of threads and post to bump.

You OBVIOUSLY don't bet online...unless you'd know that paying someone via Paypal is short and sweet.

Whereas setting up a gambling account requires certain steps in a non-short and sweet fashion, etc.

Back