Illegal immigrants aren't the criminals. The REAL criminals are the legal

7.62x39

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats. Look up the criminals arrested/imprisoned within the last 20 years. Not sure how that makes America great again.

Maybe if the government would stop handing out welfare checks to welfare leechers than maybe our vets can actually live a decent life, so I don't even want to hear that BS!. The welfare leechers account for a ton MORE $$$ spent per year vs illegals. Go look it up. If I had a choice, I'd rather have hard working, less dangerous illegals vs dangerous/lazy legals.

Watch, I'm gonna trigger some people. hahaha! All these dangerous illegals while we have outstanding citizens who enjoy having sex with children, rob others, and commit other crimes on a daily basis.

Umm... of course the majority of American criminals are American citizens. This is America... there are a lot more citizens than non.

Put a little more thought in your next thread bud.

Umm... of course the majority of American criminals are American citizens. This is America... there are a lot more citizens than non.

Put a little more thought in your next thread bud.

And how does removing the illegals make america great again? I've heard/read it so many times and removing illegals will make America great again because they are criminals. Shouldn't we concentrate on our own MORE dangerous criminals and lazy bastards?

citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats. Look up the criminals arrested/imprisoned within the last 20 years. Not sure how that makes America great again.

Maybe if the government would stop handing out welfare checks to welfare leechers than maybe our vets can actually live a decent life, so I don't even want to hear that BS!. The welfare leechers account for a ton MORE $$$ spent per year vs illegals. Go look it up. If I had a choice, I'd rather have hard working, less dangerous illegals vs dangerous/lazy legals.

Watch, I'm gonna trigger some people. hahaha! All these dangerous illegals while we have outstanding citizens who enjoy having sex with children, rob others, and commit other crimes on a daily basis.
You just went full retard.

And how does removing the illegals make america great again? I've heard/read it so many times and removing illegals will make America great again because they are criminals. Shouldn't we concentrate on our own MORE dangerous criminals and lazy bastards?

they want to remove the brown ones only, specifically from south of the border in order to preserve the white race. now they want to limit legal immigration as well

There are different degrees of criminality.

so you think having sex with children (committed mainly by legals) is worse than illegals working in the fields illegally?

Illegals stealing American jobs. Should we expect the fields to be filled with Americans? Hell noh. Most Americans are too good to work in the fields. Honestly, I wouldn't want to work in the fields.

Well,I'm convinced. Open the gates!

We by definition an illegal immigrant is a criminal.

That aside you obviously need to look at per capita figures to judge a population

I'd be cool with Illegal Aliens flooding the warzone part of Detroit.

It'd be interesting to see if they could take over at very least.

I think it has more to do with enforcing the laws of the land. Why have laws if you wont enforce them?

Also, do you believe that wealthy, successful foreigners are looking to flee their country? Most of the people that want to flee are bottom of the barrel. While I would like for people to come here to make a better life for themselves, it does no good to sugar coat the reality. Poverty breeds violence.

So we are allowed to do only one or the other.

Well how about we work on both.

I'd be cool with Illegal Aliens flooding the warzone part of Detroit.

It'd be interesting to see if they could take over at very least.

I actually would rather have that. Detroit is the worst POS city in America, imo. I wouldn't care if that damn city fell into a sink hole

I'd also guess most people who oppose illegals would also 've for cleaning up Chicago and cutting back on welfare

I actually would rather have that. Detroit is the worst POS city in America, imo. I wouldn't care if that damn city fell into a sink hole

They'd eventually be willing to fight fire with fire so I'd expect it to get way worse before it gets better. Especially if they don't think they can go to the police. It's a really sick idea in all honesty.

I think it has more to do with enforcing the laws of the land. Why have laws if you wont enforce them?

Also, do you believe that wealthy, successful foreigners are looking to flee their country? Most of the people that want to flee are bottom of the barrel. While I would like for people to come here to make a better life for themselves, it does no good to sugar coat the reality. Poverty breeds violence.

Yes, enforce the laws, but this is quite extreme I think considering most of those illegals just want to work and live like you and I. Poverty, you say? It's a damn shame that illegals are able to work to have a better life vs the outstanding citizens who can work, but chose not to and then blame it on poverty. bs. U.S citizens on poverty is BS. People are just lazy.

so you think having sex with children (committed mainly by legals) is worse than illegals working in the fields illegally?

Illegals stealing American jobs. Should we expect the fields to be filled with Americans? Hell noh. Most Americans are too good to work in the fields. Honestly, I wouldn't want to work in the fields.

Lol... what fields?

Back