Illegal immigrants aren't the criminals. The REAL criminals are the legal

No you just want a permanent lower class in America that slaves in the sun for shit pay. Instead of adjusting the wage so American citizens will fill the jobs

And yes, white people wouldn't pick cotton in the hot sun so we needed slavery was the thinking then. Sounds a lot like u now

WOW.. haha! Slavery is the wrong term. My point here is, they do what they want. Their choice. Deporting good people is just wrong regardless. As i stated earlier, they should be allowed to obtain a permanent resident card and become a citizen.

You should go tell those many farmers to raise the wages so legal citizens will take up on those jobs. I'm sure they will. Don't cry about the after affects. Speaking of wages, we have lazy bastards who want $15/hr flipping burgers. bastards.

For every sob story of a GOOD illegal being deported there are a hundred of American citizens being robbed raped or murdered by illegals. It's just a fact.

Take a look at the percentage of prison population that are illegal. It's a real problem

you're joking right? Show me facts. Go get a tour of your local prisons and tell me.. Look on the news and tell me. Go google up crime stats per race.

WOW.. haha! Slavery is the wrong term. My point here is, they do what they want. Their choice. Deporting good people is just wrong regardless. As i stated earlier, they should be allowed to obtain a permanent resident card and become a citizen.

You should go tell those many farmers to raise the wages so legal citizens will take up on those jobs. I'm sure they will. Don't cry about the after affects. Speaking of wages, we have lazy bastards who want $15/hr flipping burgers. bastards.

Without the illegal labor. Those farmers would HAVE to raise them wages. And we'd pay more for dem strawberries.

Sounds ok to me.

What's screwe up? That he got away with being a criminal for so long???

If I'm a successful thief for 39 years before getting caught, should I just get to keep doing it because I've done it for so long?

I didn't know a thief pays taxes too. Go look up his full story. He is no different than you and I. Work and paid taxes. At least he isn't leeching off our taxes for welfare.

The illegal immigrants should have come to America legally. Don't cry about the after affects if they get deported.

-7.69x37

I didn't know a thief pays taxes too. Go look up his full story. He is no different than you and I. Work and paid taxes. At least he isn't leeching off our taxes for welfare.

Yes a thief pays taxes....

We have laws... end of conversation

But if you could choose, would you rather have an illegal working in the fields or in the back of some chinese restaurant or a legal citizen robbing people and raping children? Both have committed a crime.
giphy.gif

Dat IQ doe...

They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

<2>

There's a reason Mexico doesn't want them back

Really? This guy seems like a good guy. You guys should have read the comments about this story in facebook.

And Facebook is real news? Facebook is people WITH AN AGENDA writing their own personal opinion.

Hillary lost.....the rules are the rules (even for that guy)......you lost.......get over it......or elect someone who supports your position.

here is something thats factual and triggers people...

mexicans are native americans and cant be illegal on their own land.

its like if western europe was 90% syrian and eastern europeans trying to jump the border but are denied in their own racial homeland.

<Ellaria01>

citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats. Look up the criminals arrested/imprisoned within the last 20 years. Not sure how that makes America great again.

Maybe if the government would stop handing out welfare checks to welfare leechers than maybe our vets can actually live a decent life, so I don't even want to hear that BS!. The welfare leechers account for a ton MORE $$$ spent per year vs illegals. Go look it up. If I had a choice, I'd rather have hard working, less dangerous illegals vs dangerous/lazy legals.

Watch, I'm gonna trigger some people. hahaha! All these dangerous illegals while we have outstanding citizens who enjoy having sex with children, rob others, and commit other crimes on a daily basis.

Let me blow your mind here. The cost of every EBT card, and food stamp is 70 billion a year. The cost of VA Health care is 140 billion a year. We just passed a tax break that will cost 100 billion a year (by the white house's own estimates, based on economic growth paying for the tax cuts), and a defense bill that increased by almost 300 billion dollars in one year.

So simple math here. Since trump has become president, in tax cuts and increased defense spending, we have a cost of 400 billion a year. The HC costs of every veteran, and the cost of food stamps together, is 200 billion a year.

The only place our social welfare spending is bankrupting us, is in Medicare and Medicade, and that has to do with baby boomers retiring, and health care cost inflation that is not sustainable. The government is spending trillions on health care each year.

citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats.

You’re being racist here, sir.
If I look up Chicago crime stats I’m going go to find disproportionately black crime.

What you’re saying right now is hate speech.

(Just thinking like a liberal)

citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats. Look up the criminals arrested/imprisoned within the last 20 years. Not sure how that makes America great again.

Maybe if the government would stop handing out welfare checks to welfare leechers than maybe our vets can actually live a decent life, so I don't even want to hear that BS!. The welfare leechers account for a ton MORE $$$ spent per year vs illegals. Go look it up. If I had a choice, I'd rather have hard working, less dangerous illegals vs dangerous/lazy legals.

Watch, I'm gonna trigger some people. hahaha! All these dangerous illegals while we have outstanding citizens who enjoy having sex with children, rob others, and commit other crimes on a daily basis.
Your post reads like verbal diarrhea , because you start of with illegals vs. citizen criminals then jump to welfare and veterans and then to illegal's share of government handouts vs. citizens using welfare.

It doesn't matter whether we have more Americans committing crimes and taking welfare, they are Americans. IIlegals are not Americans.

And wouldn't all illegals technically be criminals since they broke the law to get here. I mean if your are going to be a stickler over crime committed by Citizens , then shouldn't you be also admitting that illegals broke the law.

And another thing: Most of the Americans who are tough on illegal immigration are also tough on welfare recipients and support fascist like behavior by Police to tackle crime.

The worst part is the people who claim to hate illegals profit off them in many cases.

And how does removing the illegals make america great again? I've heard/read it so many times and removing illegals will make America great again because they are criminals. Shouldn't we concentrate on our own MORE dangerous criminals and lazy bastards?
don't double down on your interdasting views...yes criminals foreign or domestic is bad...but why double the chance with potential illegal criminals?

Back