Illegal immigrants aren't the criminals. The REAL criminals are the legal

Umm... of course the majority of American criminals are American citizens. This is America... there are a lot more citizens than non.

Put a little more thought in your next thread bud.

There is somewhere around 100,000 illegals in prison and jail across the country. Nearly half of them are in jail just for being here illegally and almost all of them will end up deported.

So, that means the rate of incarceration in the illegal population and the citizen population is virtually identical. If you don't include those awaiting deportation, the illegal population is incarcerated at half the rate.

There is somewhere around 100,000 illegals in prison and jail across the country. Nearly half of them are in jail just for being here illegally and almost all of them will end up deported.

So, that means the rate of incarceration in the illegal population and the citizen population is virtually identical. If you don't include those awaiting deportation, the illegal population is incarcerated at half the rate.
So then....

Deport everyone?

Or change the law?

What are you suggesting

So then....

Deport everyone?

Or change the law?

What are you suggesting

Well, you seemed to imply that there are only more Americans in jail because there are more Americans.

That isn't true when you look at the rates of incarceration compared between the two population groups. If anything, illegals are incarcerated as a lower rate than citizens.

Just letting you and everyone know your implication isn't correct.

No you just want a permanent lower class in America that slaves in the sun for shit pay. Instead of adjusting the wage so American citizens will fill the jobs

And yes, white people wouldn't pick cotton in the hot sun so we needed slavery was the thinking then. Sounds a lot like u now

Oh good idea, just pay people more.

Why didn't I think of that?

people pretend like it's impossible to stop illegal immigrants from coming. that's absolute crap. the u.s. government pretends that they don't want them to come, but they do, because corporations love cheap labor. illegal immigration increases and decreases based on the economy, and whether there are jobs available. each coincide.

I think what the ts is trying to say is that it's really black Americans that are the problem. ... Not illegals.

And if we are all being honest he's right in a sense. If you remove the black population from all statistical measures our national metrics would look ten times better.

Crime. ... incarceration. ...test scores. ...etc. would all improve drastically.
Just imagine there was a glitch in the computer than compiled all this info and the black population was left out.
80% less prisoners
Probably 80% less murders, robberies, assaults...etc.

100% of illegal immigrants are criminals. Are 100% of U.S citizens criminals?

citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats. Look up the criminals arrested/imprisoned within the last 20 years. Not sure how that makes America great again.

Maybe if the government would stop handing out welfare checks to welfare leechers than maybe our vets can actually live a decent life, so I don't even want to hear that BS!. The welfare leechers account for a ton MORE $$$ spent per year vs illegals. Go look it up. If I had a choice, I'd rather have hard working, less dangerous illegals vs dangerous/lazy legals.

Watch, I'm gonna trigger some people. hahaha! All these dangerous illegals while we have outstanding citizens who enjoy having sex with children, rob others, and commit other crimes on a daily basis.

Rapist just want to work and live like everyone else too.. what's your point?

Illegal immigrants are criminals and need to be treated as such
Someone who wants a better life is a criminal ...got it...

Rapist= illegal immigrant , got it

Someone who wants a better life is a criminal ...got it...

Rapist= illegal immigrant , got it

When they break the law, yes. Why is this so hard for liberals to understand??

A bank robber just wants to make some money and that makes him a criminal?!?

A rapist just wants to have a good time and that makes him a criminal?!

Yet they're obsessed wth wanting Trump behind bars... lol

Extreme liberals do want trump behind bars, (they are a joke)

Going 5 miles above the speed limit is speeding, therefore you are breaking the law..criminals thugs.

Sometimes when I go on road trips I take a piss in the middle of nowhere , I'm breaking the law , I'm a criminal, since a desert fox might see my wiener.

Someone crossing a 2 day border for a job and a better life, is a fucking disgusting criminal. We should shit on those people,
We all know a rapist and a thief is the same thing as someone fallowing there basic human survival instinct to the land of opportunity...

Stupid liberals why don't they understand ,

Here is the bipartisan solution:
Deport all illegals
Let undocumented citizens vote

Both sides get what they really wanted.

Oh yeah? An outstanding legal citizen just shot up a school in Florida and?

Actually the last many mass shootings were committed by yours and only legal citizens.

Tell me again where our real problems are.

Brainwashed and delusional fools think getting rid of all illegals will make America great again. What a joke.

If that much time and $ got spent cleaning our streets and putting criminals away for good, America would have been much better today. So many repeat offenders and yes, most are legal citizens.

Yes, make America Great Again. LoL.

Since you brought up race, whites are included too. Despite them running their mouths about making America great again, they're the ones who enjoys fucking children and shooting up the public.

I think what the ts is trying to say is that it's really black Americans that are the problem. ... Not illegals.

And if we are all being honest he's right in a sense. If you remove the black population from all statistical measures our national metrics would look ten times better.

Crime. ... incarceration. ...test scores. ...etc. would all improve drastically.
Just imagine there was a glitch in the computer than compiled all this info and the black population was left out.
80% less prisoners
Probably 80% less murders, robberies, assaults...etc.

Btw, I am neither a liberal or conservative. I simply go with what fits me the best. Hate Hillary because she hates guns. I like guns. Hate Trump because he brings out the racism in whites.

So... you don't vote at all. Is there a 3rd party? There should be one.

Last edited:
Next time, someone chant "Make America great again", I will chant, " Yes, teach your kids how to shoot up the public and stay on welfare!"

This is 100% BULLSHIT.

Well, you seemed to imply that there are only more Americans in jail because there are more Americans.

That isn't true when you look at the rates of incarceration compared between the two population groups. If anything, illegals are incarcerated as a lower rate than citizens.

Just letting you and everyone know your implication isn't correct.

This completely false. Would you like to account bet on it

Back