Illegal immigrants aren't the criminals. The REAL criminals are the legal

And how does removing the illegals make america great again? I've heard/read it so many times and removing illegals will make America great again because they are criminals. Shouldn't we concentrate on our own MORE dangerous criminals and lazy bastards?
We should remove the illegals just so we have less illegals. That's just a matter of enforcing the laws that bind society together.

Right we need to put a hault to all immigration as America has enough on their hands with their own citizens

And how does removing the illegals make america great again? I've heard/read it so many times and removing illegals will make America great again because they are criminals. Shouldn't we concentrate on our own MORE dangerous criminals and lazy bastards?

Illegals are criminals , they broke the law once before they can break it again.

I think it has more to do with enforcing the laws of the land. Why have laws if you wont enforce them?

Also, do you believe that wealthy, successful foreigners are looking to flee their country? Most of the people that want to flee are bottom of the barrel. While I would like for people to come here to make a better life for themselves, it does no good to sugar coat the reality. Poverty breeds violence.

Its actually the opposite. Most of the people that flee are the ones that can afford to pay to flee. Look up the "brain drain"

Back