Illegal immirant accused of raping a woman flees to Ghana after posting bail

1524053802044.jpg

041718emilyce005.jpg
Sometimes they just write themselves, don't they?

How a person was (allegedly) allowed to walk right in, rape a woman, then walk right out. Shouldn't that concern most people?
Americans rape other Americans a lot. Probably significantly more than Immigrants do.

Sexual Assault in the United States. Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes.

National surveys of adults suggest that between 9-32% of women and 5-10% of men report that they were victims of sexual abuse and/or assault during their childhood.

i dont get why this is complicated and people get all worked up when it should be so easy. You get arrested for a crime and you are illegal, you get no bail. You have a right to a speedy trial, but you will be in jail until then. once you have your trial, if you are guilty you serve your term. upon completion of that term, we send your ass back to where you came from. not sure why this gets so confusing or why that is in any way inhumane.

Americans rape other Americans a lot. Probably significantly more than Immigrants do.

good point .. which means we don't need anymore people doing it when it can be avoided

Well, we can't all be experts on reptoid gang-signs.

For someone who apparently reads the bible and follows the teachings of Jesus, you sure are having a hard time seeing Satan's evil. Would be a shame if you were doing it out of spite.

i dont get why this is complicated and people get all worked up when it should be so easy. You get arrested for a crime and you are illegal, you get no bail. You have a right to a speedy trial, but you will be in jail until then. once you have your trial, if you are guilty you serve your term. upon completion of that term, we send your ass back to where you came from. not sure why this gets so confusing or why that is in any way inhumane.

People are very spiteful.

For someone who apparently reads the bible and follows the teachings of Jesus, you sure are having a hard time seeing Satan's evil. Would be a shame if you were doing it out of spite.

sure

good point .. which means we don't need anymore people doing it when it can be avoided
Libs attack the thread in two ways

1 it's statistically insignificant - so dump thread
2 related to 1, #notAll - dump thread (based on a strawman)

That his passport was not retained and he was able to flee on a commercial flight. He didn't run to Mexico or Canada on foot, it should have been easy to catch him.
It's such a blunder for law enforcement.

Dude I'm Yoruba/Benin, I have to know that stuff.

I've been hitting these crazy strains from this illegal dispensary that this district 9 type Nigerian opened up in DT kitchener, and now I'm getting slushy.

We talk all the time about Nairaland. Never had a clue. It's disturbing I didn't know.

btw

patio weather = Ethel's lounge
<30>

how the fuck are people defending this? guy is up for a serious offence and is an illegal immigrant and is granted bail

why

wtf did you think was going to happen?

Could have sworn they were the first sub-saharan African country to put a satellite in space last year...

Congrats to them!!!! They accommoplished something other countries did in the 1950s....

Congrats to them!!!! They accommoplished something other countries did in the 1950s....
They were still a colony for most of the 50s so yeah, kind of an impediment to a space program.

They were still a colony for most of the 50s so yeah, kind of an impediment to a space program.

blame whitey .. refreshing lol ..

let's be real .. they would never have anything resembling a space program to begin with without being colonized

blame whitey .. refreshing lol ..
Lol, this is parody level white fragility here.
let's be real .. they would never have anything resembling a space program to begin with without being colonized
Is that so? How many countries have launched satellites while they were still colonies?

how the fuck are people defending this? guy is up for a serious offence and is an illegal immigrant and is granted bail

why

wtf did you think was going to happen?

Some people are even trying to derail the thread.

They're doing it because they're angry spiteful people.

Stuff like this (not working with ICE) is why people are so against the open borders liberal progressive insanity you see in today's unhealthy society.

Late progress is still progress, so better late than never. Countries progress at different paces because of different histories and realities.

Condemning an entire country for the actions of one goof is a telling attribute.

Now in terms of leadership, there are a great many African countries that have horribly incompetent leaders, but that's not a reflection of the people...or maybe it is....but then if that was the case then Trudeaus foppishness would then be representative of ALL Canadians, and Trump's...pathology, would be representative of ALL Americans, Putin's sociopathy representative ALL Russians...you get idea (maybe)

Lol, this is parody level white fragility here.

Is that so? How many countries have launched satellites while they were still colonies?

white influence helped them .. nothing more nothing less .. there's no way they come up with that tech all on their own if it doesn't already exist

Back