Illegal immirant accused of raping a woman flees to Ghana after posting bail

white influence helped them .. nothing more nothing less .. there's no way they come up with that tech all on their own if it doesn't already exist
Right, they should be thanking the UK for having the privilege of being colonized. Ungrateful savages, the lot of them.

Some people are even trying to derail the thread.

They're doing it because they're angry spiteful people.

Stuff like this (not working with ICE) is why people are so against the open borders liberal progressive insanity you see in today's unhealthy society.

Does Drunken Meat Fist give you a free kinder egg toy if you type the word "spiteful" five hundred times a week , pop a facepalm pic and add with assorted reptile conspiracies and Aleister Crowley jagoff fantasies in this forum?

Are you running on some sort of quota?

Or maybe you just get a set of keys to play with?

Does Drunken Meat Fist give you a free kinder egg toy if you type the word "spiteful" five hundred times a week , pop a facepalm pic and add with assorted reptile conspiracies and Aleister Crowley jagoff fantasies in this forum?

To be fair we're talking about Ghana's space program and colonial history here which is a bit off topic...

To be fair we're talking about Ghana's space program and colonial history here which is a bit off topic...

Yeah, we pretty much achieved escape velocity in that sense. I guess that's why the hens are clucking.

Ima gracefully bow out of this thread then, and let these fine men of unimpeachable character continue their reasoned respectful discourse.

500 hundred times? No need to lie, it's also bad for the soul.

Satan's influence and his worshipers/stolen souls is not a conspiracy. It might be a good idea to read your bible more.

You're obviously bitter that people want to do something about illegal immigration and want the authorities to work with ICE.

Perhaps take another break from sherdog and calm down so logic and reason can re-enter your mind.

Have a good night!

500 hundred times? No need to lie, it's also bad for the soul.

Satan's influence and his worshipers/stolen souls is not a conspiracy. It might be a good idea to read your bible more.

You're obviously bitter that people want to do something about illegal immigration and want the authorities to work with ICE.

Perhaps take another break from sherdog and calm down so logic and reason can re-enter your mind.

Have a good night!

God is in his heaven. ICE is in America (while I'm in Canada) the Raptors are up 2-0.

There's nothing to spitef- bitter about.

Thanks, have good night yourself. ;)

God is in his heaven. ICE is in America (while I'm in Canada) the Raptors are up 2-0.

There's nothing to spitef- bitter about.

Thanks, have good night yourself. ;)

God is everywhere

Psalm 139:7-12

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Jeremiah 23:23-24

23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?

24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

There you go lying again. <{nope}>

You wouldn't be trying so hard to derail this thread.

You can't hide your rustle from me {<jimmies}

Last edited:
His "Dream" has materialized.

He was granted bail on the condition his passport would be surrendered.. he can't flee without a passport.

They failed to collect his passport and they failed to notify the local border agents that he was free.

Yea we should trust an illegal that also commits a violent crime crime to not run. Like I said no and the court has grounds for not granting bail.

What kind of dumb ass judge didn't see an illegal as a flight risk.

A judge in NYC let an illegal use a back door to avoid ice in the front.

This happens all the time by me. Illegal arrested, expected to serve a few years. Then take a plane ride to a place they call home.

Had my fun in the u.s. going home now.

Can we just dump this thread? Unless we are going to start a thread everytime someone skips bail.

Yea we should trust an illegal that also commits a violent crime crime to not run. Like I said no and the court has grounds for not granting bail.

You can't get on an international flight without a passport buddy.

You can't get on an international flight without a passport buddy.

But you first have to get the passport and you can get across the border to Mexico or Canada without one. So yea illegals are a flight risk because they are illlegals.

But you first have to get the passport and you can get across the border to Mexico or Canada without one. So yea illegals are a flight risk because they are illlegals.

He's from Ghana. He already had a passport.

{<huh}

By that logic everyone is a flight risk and no one should be allowed bail.

Anyone can flee to Canada or Mexico. A man from Ghana is not special in that regard.

He's from Ghana. He already had a passport.

{<huh}

By that logic everyone is a flight risk and no one should be allowed bail.

Anyone can flee to Canada or Mexico. A man from Ghana is not special in that regard.

He is an illegal and shown he thinks nothing of breaking the law to go, leave or stay when he wants. As do all illegals. Flight risk.

He is an illegal and shown he thinks nothing of breaking the law to go, leave or stay when he wants. As do all illegals. Flight risk.

Ok.. and they ordered his passport surrendered like they do with all flight risks.

Back