Illegals, doing the job Americans don’t want to do. Uber + rape!

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.good4utah.com/news/busin...n-us-illegally-charged-with-4-rapes/932515166

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A Mexican man living in the U.S. illegally used his job as an Uber driver to target intoxicated young women and was charged Monday with raping, assaulting and robbing four victims, California prosecutors said.

Alfonso Alarcon-Nunez drove women to their homes, assaulted them, and stole property including cellphones, computers and jewelry, officials said. He collected his fare payments through the smartphone app Venmo to disguise his identity and his Uber records.

DNA evidence helped lead detectives to Alarcon-Nunez, who was arrested at his Santa Maria home last week, San Luis Obispo County District Attorney Dan Dow said at a news conference.

Thank you sanctuary state!

Is this where we celebrate criminal activity because it justifies political views?

So one person represents every illegal in America?

The guy is a piece of shit, I hope he faces the full punishment of our justice system. However to use this as a reason to deport everyone is silly. We have pieces of shit that are citizens that also do stuff like this.

Well. I guess it's only fair we have these with all the White Supremacist crap threads.

But yawn

So one person represents every illegal in America?

The guy is a piece of shit, I hope he faces the full punishment of our justice system. However to use this as a reason to deport everyone is silly. We have pieces of shit that are citizens that also do stuff like this.

“Illegal”...

Isnt it swell how you get to adopt every shit bag on the planet so long as they can spell the word “dreamer”?

Th Democrats sure do.

"The Democrats" eh? Didn't realize all Democrats thought and behaved the same, but I suppose if you're the type of person who is incapable of independent thought then you probably think everyone else is as well.

Since the 1990s illegal immigration went up around 33%, and crime dropped by half. Bitching and moaning about one case with the pretense of it representing millions of people is the act of a fool.

I do see quite bit of news articles regarding assault and uber. I wonder how long before cameras become mandatory.

Well. I guess it's only fair we have these with all the White Supremacist crap threads.

But yawn

I don't know what threads you're talking about.

But, if we were able to isolate white supremacists as a subgroup, I think we would find that they are generally more likely to be criminals/violent criminals/general pieces of shit than the general population, don't you? So doesn't that lend a little credence to the anecdote that, meanwhile, does not exist for this one?

Last edited:
I don't know what threads you're talking about.

But, if we were able to isolate white supremacists as a subgroup, I think we would be find that they are generally more likely to be criminals/violent criminals/general pieces of shit than the general population, don't you? So doesn't that lend a little credence to the anecdote that, meanwhile, does not exist for this one?

You drunk again

You drunk again

With which part do you disagree?

I cannot point to any empirical data re white supremacist criminality, but I just think it kind of follows logically from some level of basic deduction and what we know about Caucasian prison communities and the overrepresentation of white nationalists.

Meanwhile, as I think you and I have broached before, there is no data at all showing undocumented immigrants to be predisposed towards non-immigration-related criminality and some showing the exact opposite: that presumably by virtue of their not wanting to be deported, they tend to keep the straight and narrow. Relatively speaking of course.

With which part do you disagree?

I cannot point to any empirical data re white supremacist criminality, but I just think it kind of follows logically from some level of basic deduction and what we know about Caucasian prison communities and the overrepresentation of white nationalists.

Meanwhile, as I think you and I have broached before, there is no data at all showing undocumented immigrants to be predisposed towards non-immigration-related criminality and some showing the exact opposite: that presumably by virtue of their not wanting to be deported, they tend to keep the straight and narrow. Relatively speaking of course.

Wow. You were provided data showing you the opposite. You were outted in another thread using bogus studies that included LEGAL immigrants

I don't care if white supremacists or illegal rapists are worse, maybe you do. I'd venture to say they both suck

But we probably don't need a separate thread for each illegal alien criminal and each white supremacist jack hole that commits a crime.

Imagine how this place would look if someone woke up each morning looking for an illegal immigrant crime story. I worked in Santa Ana CA closely with Law Enforcement. It's bad dude. I'm sure enclaves of white supremacists are just as bad if not worse.

But starting a thread for each crime on each side seems stupid. And just seems to try to provoke animosities

Is this where we celebrate criminal activity because it justifies political views?

This is where we think about prevention.
Americans are tired of being in car accidents or raped by people not supposed to be there.

If you are playing a civilization game what would you do to prevent that,.
Common sense and history always shows a wall to be very effective.

In 2018 if you have a good portion of the prison population of people who were never supposed to be in the country, something is wrong.

Wow. You were provided data showing you the opposite. You were outted in another thread using bogus studies that included LEGAL immigrants

I don't care if white supremacists or illegal rapists are worse, maybe you do. I'd venture to say they both suck

But we probably don't need a separate thread for each illegal alien criminal and each white supremacist jack hole that commits a crime.

Imagine how this place would look if someone woke up each morning looking for an illegal immigrant crime story. I worked in Santa Ana CA closely with Law Enforcement. It's bad dude. I'm sure enclaves of white supremacists are just as bad if not worse.

But starting a thread for each crime on each side seems stupid. And just seems to try to provoke animosities

Right, but police have enough on their hands with citizens committing crimes. Why add an outside element.

There should prevention measures

Countries should not have dangerous gangs of people who never should have been there.
There is a failure at some level

I live half an hour from SLO. Local media tries real hard not to use "illegal" in reference to his immigration status.

This is the point I made in the white supremacist thread. We could fill this forum with threads about any specific group committing crimes if that's what we wanted to do. I think it makes more sense to focus on big picture issues as opposed to each individual incident.

This is the point I made in the white supremacist thread. We could fill this forum with threads about any specific group committing crimes if that's what we wanted to do. I think it makes more sense to focus on big picture issues as opposed to each individual incident.

Agree, but we are seeing almost a daily dose of " white racist does something" thread in the WR last few weeks, a drip drip strategy

Agree, but we are seeing almost a daily dose of " white racist does something" thread in the WR last few weeks, a drip drip strategy
What would Josephdredd do all day though?

Last edited:
Wayyy too many illegal Mexicans here already. Thanks Arnold

Back