Illinois to ban "gay panic" murder defense in court. UPDATE: you won't believe how it's used now

This is like when UFC banned headbutts to slow Mark Coleman down.
Looking over it's history I don't think the defense has ever worked so this just may be a time saving measure.

I don't think that's equivalent. The attractive woman is innocent. The transsexual is actively lying and being deceptive.
So it's the lying that makes them deserve violence?

Or, if people are worried about trans tricking them or knowingly exposing them to aids they could simply stop sleeping around and wait till they find someone they can trust, know to be an actual woman and free of aids before sleeping with them then commit to a relationship with one partner...

Remember your talking to a bunch of meatheads on a mma forum that are just to bad ass to even consider such a thing. ;)

Cops use the black panic defense effectively

Roughly 10% as an average of all mammals practice same-sex "relationships" Giraffes are the worst. It's a mammalian thing not a human thing.

I was referring to gay panic, not gay sex. There's a dolt on here who fills up gay threads with "in the natural world, animals are just as repulsed by gays as humans are".

I was referring to gay panic, not gay sex. There's a dolt on here who fills up gay threads with "in the natural world, animals are just as repulsed by gays as humans are".

Oh right i have never heard of "gay panic" before, my mind must have just switched in "sex", apologies. No the mammalian world is full of same-sex.

Folk who don't believe homosexuality occurs in nature say they are just "fighting each other for dominance"

For all the definitions of rape out there surely this has to qualify as one of them right
That's what I'm thinking.

What if a lesbian is making out with what she thinks is another woman. Then she suddenly gets inserted with the hard salami. Wouldn't that be considered rape?

But whatever. I've seen some He Shes that are tempting.

Homer is an attractive Ladyboy

That's your fault. It's no different from a guy claiming to be rich to get laid.

Cool. So if you sleep with someone and they know they are HIV positive. It would be the fault of the one being tricked

TCK said that a post op tranny not disclosing is rape.

If I went to a lesbian bar impersonating a woman. Went home with a lesbian under the impression I was a woman. Started making out with her then shoved my cock inside her suddenly.

Would that be rape?

Read much? Don't be so damn lazy. First few words "an American lawmaker"

A politician from NEW JERSEY introduced a bill.

Lazy
Don't be so damn lazy when sourcing. ;)

Cool. So if you sleep with someone and they know they are HIV positive. It would be the fault of the one being tricked
HerpDerp.png

If I went to a lesbian bar impersonating a woman. Went home with a lesbian under the impression I was a woman. Started making out with her then shoved my cock inside her suddenly.

Would that be rape?

If it's not consensual, then that is rape, whether you were pretending to be a woman or not.

If it's not consensual, then that is rape, whether you were pretending to be a woman or not.

A man smoking your pole pretending to be a female is not consensual

Ok. So she reaches down and feels a hard on. So me making out with her or going down on her before she realizes I'm a man. All that is ok?

So you are essentially agreeing that a trans having sexual contact under the pretense of being a female is rape

A man smoking your pole pretending to be a female is not consensual

Ok. So she reaches down and feels a hard on. So me making out with her or going down on her before she realizes I'm a man. All that is ok?

None of it is okay, I just don't know what to call it. It's highly immoral and manipulative, that's for sure. But obviously you cannot kill the person in return. I feel like that is obvious.

None of it is okay, I just don't know what to call it. It's highly immoral and manipulative, that's for sure. But obviously you cannot kill the person in return. I feel like that is obvious.

Of course.

i actually got tricked 1 time by a really hot one. Lol. I'm ashamed of how I handled it. I sure as hell didn't kill him/her. I'll leave it at that

But I could see some dudes flipping out

Back