I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

LMAO TS started basically attacking everyone on sherdog for no reason & then acts surprised at all the backlash. What a fuckin fruit. Fuck you TS.

I´m not a big guy at all, like 150-155 lbs and I still let the girls do their thing while I roll in a very relaxed way, there´s no point in beating them like a f*** ape would do, but if you got subbed by a 115 lbs girl either:
1. you were completely exhausted nearly suffering a heart attack
2. you suck badly at grappling (try chess or bowling)
3. you´re 205 lbs of fat

OP still fantasizes about being tapped by a 115 pound 15 year old girl

giphy.gif

This is one of those threads that needs to get bumped every now and then for years to come to remind everyone what a dipshit TS is.

I may or may not be stoned as hell and missed almost my whole movie at the theater reading this thread while taking a shit: it’s your fault I’m gonna be on the couch tonight Sherdog. YOURS!! Goat thread tho. Much love all!!

I mean, if you're rolling really light and letting things happen its perfectly legit to get subbed by someone with a huge size/strength differential. If you're rolling with actual intent, yeah that's pretty bad.

That said, you'd have to be a real cunt to go all-out when grappling with a 115 lb girl.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.
What a puss.

115 LB

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

OP Got clowned by a 17 year old 115 LB female

emmalockanimated.gif

OP probably fantasizes it everyday in his basement

giphy.gif

Maybe OP can compete in the 95 LB division, i heard there is still a bit of talent down there

<Oku02>

Everytime you hear or see the number 115 it must give you Sherdog flashbacks, can't even go to a hotel now without trying to survive the after math

download.jpg

Oh well, not the end of the world OP, you can always be a towel guy to wipe the sweat down off the 115lb female athletes as they compete

<Gordonhat>

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

You got subbed rolling jits in the gym.. tis normal.. imagine you werent limited to just grappling though? Shed be dead

Back