I'm a confirmed Conor hater, but I'm still glad he exists.

whitebelt4life

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Watching him getting smashed after all the trash talk brings me great joy. Similarly to Rose destroying JJ. The world needs villains to root against.

<mma4>

For sho, watching him against Nate (1) and Khabib was entertaining af, I had a blast!

Yeah I can watch Conor get beat up every month and have a blast

Glad he is in the UFC, very entertaining.

This is actually true for a lot of you...
The dudes polarising as fuck.
The haters tune in to see him lose and the fans tune in to see him win, because he is so polarising and divisive, he gets all the eyes.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Mayweather effect.

Yeah, it's been great to watch the sport that was only mostly a joke a few years ago quickly turn into a complete shitshow.

Hespect. Only a real one can put aside his personal views and opinions and see something for what it really is.

The haters tune in to see him lose and the fans tune in to see him win, because he is so polarising and divisive, he gets all the eyes.

Yeah, you are right on this but the drawback is the countless obnoxious starstruck dickriding douche nozzles that are plaguing this forums since.

Yeah, you are right on this but the drawback is the countless obnoxious starstruck dickriding douche nozzles that are plaguing this forums since.
I think that's a bit harsh, the obsessed haters don't deserve all those insults in one go.

Why would you be a Conor hater?
He's in good fights.
The trash talk is nonsense but no one forces you to watch that, just watch the fights.

He's more like the Trump of MMA.

Why would you be a Conor hater?
He's in good fights.
The trash talk is nonsense but no one forces you to watch that, just watch the fights.

Because he's just hype. He isn't the real deal.

I think that's a bit harsh, the obsessed haters don't deserve all those insults in one go.

Yeah, months of ball busting from Conor huggers, still fair game IMO. Note that there are some fans of his that are fine with me, but they aren't the most vocal ones, those are the obnoxious, the boisterous and the know-it-all know-nuttins.

He'd be a better President than Trump. I'll give him that...but who wouldn't be?
I think I'd make a bloody great leader but then, others may disagree....
I'd get rid of Democracy, start social cleansing and remove all social benefit systems immediately.
In?

I guess so, but he has also turned MMA in to a circus.
I personally wish Ronda, CM Punk, Brock and Conor would all f*ck off to WWE and never return.
This is respect sport.

Yeah, months of ball busting from Conor huggers, still fair game IMO. Note that there are some fans of his that are fine with me, but they aren't the most vocal ones, those are the obnoxious, the boisterous and the know-it-all know-nuttins.
I don't really care too tough...
I'm a fan of mcgregor, Hamilton, Manchester United, gloucester Rugby, Ronnie o sullivan, kolkota Knight riders and Valentino rossi - but a supporter of none.
Lol
Is fun poking both sides of the fence with someone as polarising as mcgregor though, people get very emotional over a cpl dudes plying their trade in a cage.

Back