I'm drawing STAR WARS characters for the rest of the month.

Draw nude chicks with Star Wars tattoos.

IT'S A TRAP!!!
WOW, how waz I the 1st one to post that? Well done TS

IT'S A TRAP!!!
WOW, how waz I the 1st one to post that? Well done TS

9mZfRij.jpg

Wow! Thank you all!
That is really cool. Maybe incorporate more subversive messaging. You'd probably get more legs if it looked more like a meme.

And do a better watermark; one that can't be cropped out by unscrupulous t-shirt and coffee mug makers.
Meme idea is very good! I'll consider it for the next project. Using a better watermark is true as well, but they interfere with the image and make the artist seem overly self important. Of course, it would suck to see these get stolen, but I mainly just wanna share them with people and see how they react. Still a valuable advice, though.

Did you actually draw that, or did you trace over a photo?
How do you draw these? Illustrator? Photoshop? Tablet?

I have a hard time believing this isn’t a photo with PS filters, especially since you’re gonna do each one in a day and they’re so detailed but maybe I’m wrong.
This is a project I've been contemplating for about a year. Had most of it sketched out already. Decided to give it a final push while doing Inktober. So [digitally] inking them is all that's left for the most part. Which is still a hurdle cause of real life responsibilities.

All of these are mainly drawn in Manga Studio (a.k.a. Clip Studio paint) with an old Wacom (CTL-470) tablet. Some sketches and thumbnails were done traditionally (later scanned in and altered) or from scratch in photoshop. Since I'm inking these myself, I don't need the equivalent of the pencil stage to be very tight and comprehensive.

original.png

original.png

I know how to draw (I mean, I'm no David Finch or Greg Capullo yet, but I've studied), so I don't need to trace anything unless nailing the resemblance is the whole point. Kit Fisto that I just posted, for example, is based on that weird Sean Connery swimsuit photo and I straight up took the original image and traced the gesture of it, but Kito's face was drawn from scratch and the muscles were redrawn bigger. But that's as far as that kind of business goes and there will be only a few drawings with cheats like that. Most are done from scratch. Chose to do them digitally cause it's just faster.

I started doing freelance comic book work about a year and a half ago, did some interior and cover work for a few anthologies.

5605983-cot-xmas-1.jpg

5547694-03.jpg

Part of why I'm doing this project is cause I'm finally drawing my first graphic novel for a client and also working on a book of my own. Unfortunately, a lot of publishers have no interest in publishing your project unless you have a solid social media following, so I need to start getting more active online. Will post all kinds of weird projects & stuff. If you decide to follow me - don't worry, I will only post art. I don't do politics, veganism, cross fit or anything like that. A thank you to a fighter after a FOTN is the worst it might get.

By the way, I also have a YouTube channel with some cartoons on it: www.youtube.com/user/NoGuidancePictures

Good work TS.

I'm curious how this develops you should tag us in when you post.
Ok!

Here's K for KIT FISTO:

DOq3YP0WkAEB-ry.jpg:small

All of these are mainly drawn in Manga Studio (a.k.a. Clip Studio paint) with an old Wacom (CTL-470) tablet.

Nice - I use Manga Studio for inks too (although I'm nowhere near as good as you). Could never nail down the clean inking feel in Photoshop.

Wow! Thank you all!

Meme idea is very good! I'll consider it for the next project. Using a better watermark is true as well, but they interfere with the image and make the artist seem overly self important. Of course, it would suck to see these get stolen, but I mainly just wanna share them with people and see how they react. Still a valuable advice, though.

This is a project I've been contemplating for about a year. Had most of it sketched out already. Decided to give it a final push while doing Inktober. So [digitally] inking them is all that's left for the most part. Which is still a hurdle cause of real life responsibilities.

All of these are mainly drawn in Manga Studio (a.k.a. Clip Studio paint) with an old Wacom (CTL-470) tablet. Some sketches and thumbnails were done traditionally (later scanned in and altered) or from scratch in photoshop. Since I'm inking these myself, I don't need the equivalent of the pencil stage to be very tight and comprehensive.

original.png

original.png

I know how to draw (I mean, I'm no David Finch or Greg Capullo yet, but I've studied), so I don't need to trace anything unless nailing the resemblance is the whole point. Kit Fisto that I just posted, for example, is based on that weird Sean Connery swimsuit photo and I straight up took the original image and traced the gesture of it, but Kito's face was drawn from scratch and the muscles were redrawn bigger. But that's as far as that kind of business goes and there will be only a few drawings with cheats like that. Most are done from scratch. Chose to do them digitally cause it's just faster.

I started doing freelance comic book work about a year and a half ago, did some interior and cover work for a few anthologies.

5605983-cot-xmas-1.jpg

5547694-03.jpg

Part of why I'm doing this project is cause I'm finally drawing my first graphic novel for a client and also working on a book of my own. Unfortunately, a lot of publishers have no interest in publishing your project unless you have a solid social media following, so I need to start getting more active online. Will post all kinds of weird projects & stuff. If you decide to follow me - don't worry, I will only post art. I don't do politics, veganism, cross fit or anything like that. A thank you to a fighter after a FOTN is the worst it might get.

By the way, I also have a YouTube channel with some cartoons on it: www.youtube.com/user/NoGuidancePictures

Ok!

Here's K for KIT FISTO:

I would also accept Chewbacca and Boba Fett re-enacting the "I'm Flying" scene in the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon with Chewbacca playing the role of Jack and Boba Fett as Rose.

Also you're artwork is great, keep it up man

Wow! Thank you all!

original.png

original.png

5605983-cot-xmas-1.jpg

5547694-03.jpg

Ok!

Here's K for KIT FISTO:

Nice. The reason I ask is because people often times get on this message board, run a photo through a filter, or just trace over it, and try to pass it off as something they drew. Yours was so good, it was hard to believe you didn’t do that.

Really really good work TS! I'm very impressed. And that's coming from a fellow graphic designer/illustrator.

Love that Jabba, you got mad skills sherbro. :D

Can't wait for Rey. :D

Wow! Thank you all!

original.png

original.png

5605983-cot-xmas-1.jpg

5547694-03.jpg

Ok!

Here's K for KIT FISTO:

Great work bud. I also went to your twitter page & saw the whole collection so far. Very cool stuff!!!

Back