im finaly one of those popel

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
i always used to hear people at work or at school sayhowth ey fdont get colds, and now i have one but it was like gone in a 3 days and i had one too last week well like a month ago and i only had asore throat for day . that one hurt pretty bad now i have a chest cold and its gone i have it but its gone . so next time i talk to someone

i always used to hear people at work or at school sayhowth ey fdont get colds, and now i have one but it was like gone in a 3 days and i had one too last week well like a month ago and i only had asore throat for day . that one hurt pretty bad now i have a chest cold and its gone i have it but its gone . so next time i talk to someone
this

Yes.

i been walking around work all week with bronkitis

TS died making this thread. This incoherent paragraph is his confused final moments

Chuck Liddell should really stop drinking Nyquil.

I was sick for a semester and half while I was an undergrad; I was on a really strict budget and I didn't have insurance. It was pretty crazy, I just kept trucking for the most part but at least two or three times a day I'd have to leave class in an uncontrollable coughing fit. It just went away one day though.

I love a good cliffhanger.

Back