I'm Fine With GSP Not Defending BUT Not McGregor

I'm just trying to help you. You can say vacate all you want, but it's not going to make it happen.
Man, I'm expressing myself. I can't imagine the shitty world we'd live in if ppl only said what they thought ppl in seats of power would actually do.

But it would be a shitty world with no civil rights, full of Conor fanatics.

So I'm going to protect our reality by making sure it doesn't end up as shitty-Conor-fan-world.

First step is the protective mantra: "Defend or Vacate"

I'll leave the deceptive promises for you Conor fanatics while I practice the protective mantra.

And he better hustle. At some point the mantra becomes "Vacate or Die".

That's ridiculous reasoning that has no relevance

Gsp's situation was far far worse.

Gsp was retired for 4 years and got a title shot while having never ever fought at MW before.

Gsp coming back and getting that title shot is what messed up MW to begin with.

Gsp even had it in cotract that he was supposed to defend.

So Gsp basically pulled a con job with the only goal to win a good match up and then bounce. Thats despite Gsp always claiming the opposite pre-fight...

Thats far far far far worse...

Conor said he does plan to defend vs Tony. The reason why Conor isn't fighting is because the UFC are not paying Conor his worth. So for Conor all blame goes on UFC for being cheap skates with Conor despite the fact Conor was responsible over 50% of revenue for 2016 and 2017 (Conor's boxing match is the only reason why UFC still made great profits this year)

Furrhermore,

Conor was an active fighter and active champion moving up a weight class. So his title shot was far more justified then Gsps....

Conor brought excitement and history to his title fight and title win

Conor winning the title didnt fuck up LW, like Gsp winning the MW belt did.

With Conor, it was also Khabib pulling out multiple times against Tony that fucked up the LW division

So in other words,

1. Gsp himself fucked up MW. Where as Conor was not responsible for any log jams at LW. Any supposed log jams at LW were all caused by "2 fights in 4 years Khabib" and "I turn down fights left and right Nate".

2. Gsp never even deserved the shot. Where as Conor was an actual active fighter and current champion getting a far more justified shot at a higher weight.

Btw,

Conor haters love to talk about how Conor's "2 belt accomplishment was manufactured"...

Wrong! Gsp's 2 belt accomplishment WAS MANUFACTIRED as Gsp's MW belt was a complete joke.

Heck Conor is the most legit 2 belt champ in MMA history. Conor is the only 2 belt champ who was truly ranked #1 in both divisions they won the belts of. Conor is the only 2 belt champ who beat the real lineal #1 champs of two divisions

3. Conor not fighting right now is the result of the UFC and neogations. Conor just came out and set the record straight recently stating HE DOES WANT TO FIGHT, but that he needs to be paid his worth and fair share first

Long post, which makes it a little bit difficult to address, just because of the sheer amount of bullshit, here... but let's try to address a lttle of it, anyway:

1. The whole "I'll fight, but only for the right payday" shtick isn't exclusive to Conor. It applies to literally every fighter on the roster. Your delusional if you don't think that GSP would fight Whittaker for the right payday, just as much as Nate would fight Woodley for the right payday, just as much as Conor would fight Tony for the right payday. Hell, MM would fight Stipe for the right payday. Your whole argument that Conor has stated he wants to fight, but only if he gets paid enough, is a non argument. The same is true of everyone.

2. GSP's titles are every bit as "lineal" as Conor's. Conor won his FW title from Aldo, who was promoted to champion in 2010. GSP won his WW belt by beating the lineal champ (BJ Penn) in a title eliminator and then the current champ (Hughes) in a title fight. Conor won his LW belt 8 years after it was last stripped from a champ. GSP won his MW title 15 years after it had last been stripped from a champ.

3. Bisping fucked up MW, not GSP. GSP held the MW belt for a month before relinquishing it back to the rest of the division to fight for. Conor has held the LW belt for 392 days without defending and, like it or not, may never defend.

I'll leave it there for now.

Man, I'm expressing myself. I can't imagine the shitty world we'd live in if ppl only said what they thought ppl in seats of power would actually do.

But it would be a shitty world with no civil rights, full of Conor fanatics.

So I'm going to protect our reality by making sure it doesn't end up as shitty-Conor-fan-world.

First step is the protective mantra: "Defend or Vacate"

I'll leave the deceptive promises for you Conor fanatics while I practice the protective mantra.

And he better hustle. At some point the mantra becomes "Vacate or Die".

Conor can't be touched by the Irish Mafia, lmao. He's not worried about some silly Sherdorks making some death threats.

That is the world we live in. You nor anyone else hating on Conor will ever have even a remote sense of power compared to the Double Champ. Like it or not, he owns you, the rest of Sherdog, the UFC, etc. That is what having power, money, and influence does.

Your crying is essentially just empty crying. You're doing yourself a disfavor by focusing on a GOD you can't control instead of focusing on the thing you can control.

Nope. Colitis is just his excuse to not fight at MW again. He is healthy.

So when he says in an interview that he's feeling good since he started medication. You trust him.

But when, in the same interview, he says that he had to force himself to eat and that created problems, when he says that he can't perform at his best at MW, showing that it's not just an excuse and he can't stay at that weight. You don't trust him.

Why do you trust him for the part of the story that fits with your agenda, but don't trust him when it doesn't fit with your agenda?

It's should be pretty obvious to anyone without an agenda that GSP is a natural WW. He tried MW. He thought he could make it. But he can't. It was enough to beat Bisping, a top 10 MW, but it's clearly not enough to beat a top 5 MW. Everyone knows that. And he knows that too. Why do people insult GSP for not being dumb and acknowledging the obvious? He isn't a MW.

Last edited:
Conor can't be touched by the Irish Mafia, lmao. He's not worried about some silly Sherdorks making some death threats.

That is the world we live in. You nor anyone else hating on Conor will ever have even a remote sense of power compared to the Double Champ. Like it or not, he owns you, the rest of Sherdog, the UFC, etc. That is what having power, money, and influence does.

Your crying is essentially just empty crying. You're doing yourself a disfavor by focusing on a GOD you can't control instead of focusing on the thing you can control.
Irish mafia? I was talking about us MMA fans killing him. And as far as mafia is concerned, I'm sure Conor's not bulletproof, except in the mind of the i-dweebs who call him GOD.

As for "having a sense of power"..... lol..... I don't want a sense of power, friend. I really don't.

I want to say "Vacate or Die!"

Irish mafia? I was talking about us MMA fans killing him. And as far as mafia is concerned, I'm sure Conor's not bulletproof, except in the mind of the i-dweebs who call him GOD.

As for "having a sense of power"..... lol..... I don't want a sense of power, friend. I really don't.

I want to say "Vacate or Die!"

As was I. Conor has nothing to fear from fat neckbearded virgins. However, you do. Your obsession that has turned violent, especially when your body is capable of anything but is not healthy for you. You need to see a therapist and reassess your life and ask yourself why you're making false threats over the internet because someone won't defend a gold belt.

Is someone actually complaining about GSP, a guy with 9 title defenses who is choosing to vacate a belt because of ulcerative colitis instead of defending it while sick and undersized?

His situation is far, far different than Conor's.

Conor doesn't duck, just wants his fair share of money and to get rich AF. GSP could get 100 mil to fight Bobby Knuckles and would still duck. GSP, by his own admission, said he fears losing and being publicly embarrassed more than anything else. Conor doesn't give an F, just fights for money, and that is why he BOXED Floyd.

Y'all just mad because Frank Shamrock is still the UFC light heavyweight champion.

GSP didn't want to defend so he vacated. Conor didn't want to defend so he held up two divisions for two years. Its really not that hard to understand why people are upset with Conor.

So when he says in an interview that he's feeling good since he started medication. You trust him.

But when, in the same interview, he says that he had to force himself to eat and that created problems, when he says that he can't perform at his best at MW, showing that it's not just an excuse and he can't stay at that weight. You don't trust him.

He does not have to force himself to eat in order to fight at MW. I am not arguing that it's ideal for him to fight at MW, but he chose to fight there and he became the champion. I would prefer to see him honor what he said before the fight that it's in his contract and Whittaker is next. His illness can be both real AND an excuse.

It's should be pretty obvious to anyone without an agenda that GSP is a natural WW. He tried MW. He thought he could make it. But he can't. It was enough to beat Bisping, a top 10 MW, but it's clearly not enough to beat a top 5 MW. Everyone knows that. And he knows that too. Why do people insult GSP for not being dumb and acknowledging the obvious? He isn't a MW.

If course he is a natural WW. I didn't make him fight at MW nor did I want him to fight here. He took that circus show title shot. It is not true that he can't make MW. He just doesn't want to without bulking up first.

Is someone actually complaining about GSP, a guy with 9 title defenses who is choosing to vacate a belt because of ulcerative colitis instead of defending it while sick and undersized?

His situation is far, far different than Conor's.

If he fights at WW wouldn't he still be "fighting while sick"?

Let's see, GSP chooses not to defend the title, and immediately VACATES IT so life can go on in the division.

Conor holds on to titles for a combined 736 days without ever defending it, and never voluntarily gave up any of his straps.

Yep, same thing.

If he fights at WW wouldn't he still be "fighting while sick"?

you realize that trying to gain weight can trigger colitis and cause flare ups, right? He made himself sick trying to put on size for MW, and you want him to keep doing it?

Unless you're one of the people who think GSP is lying about shitting blood, it's easy to see how his health can impede him from fighting, especially at a higher weight. If GSP comes back, WW would be best for his health, and if he comes back, we can assume he's got the colitis under control.

He's burning UFC bridges with this decision. I mean fuck, ok you've got health issues, but don't vacate the belt, let it go interim and then defend it when better.

This is 2 belts in 2 fights he's vacated, Dana and the UFC will most likely be very cautious of giving him another fight, if at all.

378_540.jpg

Most wins in UFC history. Most Title fight wins in UFC history. 13 straight Title fight win streak. Moving up to become a two division champion...After sitting out 4 years.

Dana bad-mouthed Georges, for walking away in 2013. Then because of Ronda, and Conor. Dana made GSP sit it out a cpl years longer, than Georges wanted.

GOAT...

He doesn’t give a fuck about Dana or his haters. He doesn’t need any bridges. He doesn’t owe anybody, anything. Least of all Dana.

And, now he has this medical issue.

Dana can fuck right off. So, can the haters.

you realize that trying to gain weight can trigger colitis and cause flare ups, right? He made himself sick trying to put on size for MW, and you want him to keep doing it?

He can fight at MW without trying to bulk. Regardless of how much size advantage someone like Whittaker would even have doesn't even matter to me. He is the champion and he could defend if he wanted to but he didn't want to defend from the beginning by his own admission.

Unless you're one of the people who think GSP is lying about shitting blood, it's easy to see how his health can impede him from fighting, especially at a higher weight. If GSP comes back, WW would be best for his health, and if he comes back, we can assume he's got the colitis under control.

He should have fought at WW from the beginning but he wanted that hand picked title fight.

Most wins in UFC history. Most Title fight wins in UFC history. 13 straight Title fight win streak. Moving up to become a two division champion...After sitting out 4 years.

Dana bad-mouthed Georges, for walking away in 2013. Then because of Ronda, and Conor. Dana made GSP sit it out a cpl years longer, than Georges wanted.

GOAT...

He doesn’t give a fuck about Dana or his haters. He doesn’t need any bridges. He doesn’t owe anybody, anything. Least of all Dana.

And, now he has this medical issue.

Dana can fuck right off. So, can the haters.

Your GOAT ran from Whittaker.

He can fight at MW without trying to bulk.

That would be absolutely stupid, and it's silly to try to suggest that he should do that rather than heal and then come back at a weight class that he belongs in.

Regardless of how much size advantage someone like Whittaker would even have doesn't even matter to me. He is the champion and he could defend if he wanted to but he didn't want to defend from the beginning by his own admission.

He should have fought at WW from the beginning but he wanted that hand picked title fight.

Why should he be obligated to defend something that he vacated? what's the problem? who cares if he never planned to defend the belt? If Dan Henderson won the belt against Bisping, he planned on retiring. You're not obliged to Defend the belt—you're obliged to defend OR VACATE, which is what he did.

Are you mad that he mislead you or something? it's business, that's all.

Was fine while going after two... feeling like he needs to defend now....or vacate. He is just 'nother fighter.

Back