I'm going to Croatia in 2 months. Where should I go?

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'll def be going to Dubrovnik because it looks absolutely beautiful and as a fan of Game of Thrones I think it would be awesome to see where some of the scenes take place in person. I'll be going to some other European countries as well but it is my first time going to Croatia. What is there to do in Zagreb? And where are some other cool cities or towns I should check out? How about the food?

Make sure to hit Zagbief. Big success. Much pride.

It's world cup season. Blend in with the crowd and show your support.

images

Split looks amazing

So what I gather is nobody has ever been there. Oh well, thanks anyway.

I've been to Dubrovnik and it was amazing. Would recommend if you are travelling to Croatia.

Yeah I mentioned that is the one place I'll definitely be going. How long should I spend there? I still need to get hotels and everything which I'll be doing this week.

So what I gather is nobody has ever been there. Oh well, thanks anyway.

I have, when I was super young. Hvar island, fucking amazing. My dad actually used to own a very tiny island there but had to sell in late 90s because we were strapped for cash. Biggest fucking regret in my entire life thus far, that would have been worth serious dough now.

Also Plitvice lakes. But yeah, Dubrovnik should be the highlight

LMAO pls don't do this, you won't get out alive. I'm dead serious.

I find soccer to be incredibly boring so I'm not even going to be paying attention to the world cup anyway. But thanks for the warning, I know Europeans are crazy about their football

I find soccer to be incredibly boring so I'm not even going to be paying attention to the world cup anyway. But thanks for the warning, I know Europeans are crazy about their football

No for real that's a Serbian shirt, you'd get murked. Not even kidding.

Yeah I mentioned that is the one place I'll definitely be going. How long should I spend there? I still need to get hotels and everything which I'll be doing this week.
I stayed there for about 4 days, which is more than enough time to see everything in Dubrovnik (the main thing to do is walk along the walls in the old town and also go up the cable car to get some good panoramic views).

You could probably see everything in about a day, but I'd recommend at least 2 days there because you can do trips to some of the nearby islands. The Croatian coastline is stunning.

I stayed in a 1 bed apartment when I was in Dubrovnik, it was a few minutes walk to the old town. I can find a link to it if you want. I think it was around 50 euros / night.

I haven't been to Split but from the videos i've seen it looks very nice as well with a lot of history and character (it's a few hours drive up the coast from Dubrovnik). I'm pretty sure you can even get a ferry from Split to Venice.

This is pretty much understandable. Basketball is also popular there.

images

Back