I'm having a dipping conflict of interest with myself

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Bought some mcnuggets and fries today from McDonalds. Got my sweet and sour sauce on! ... or did I? :(

Truth be told I'm just not feeling the saucy add ons half the time. Really don't know what my taste buds want.

I often alternate between dipping a nugget and not dipping a nugget and both feel equally satisfying in my mouth. What should I do?

I'm so messed up I even dipped a fry ... it was horrible.

Tell me some dipping stories. But no mayo, have some dignity.

I can't escape the BBQ sauce bro, I look at the other sauces but I've spent 35yrs on BBQ I don't know if I'll ever change!

I've even started ny 3yr old son on it. He may never know any difference.

It makes me worry, that I have a weakness around it. Like, do I even really enjoy it?

I bought some lumpia tonight, at the local eatery. She knows I'm married, but with a wicked look in her eyes, she still asked if I wanted it 'spicy'.

I bought some lumpia tonight, at the local eatery. She knows I'm married, but with a wicked look in her eyes, she still asked if I wanted it 'spicy'.

I made eye contact with a girl on the bus this morning but it was just as i looked up from sherdog on my phone and i always make a weird face when i sherdog because it takes a lot of concentration and i don't want to giggle on the bus so i kind of had a tito Ortiz pursed lips squint eyes thing going on and she looked kinda scared but also intrigued.

Now I want honey mustard.

I made eye contact with a girl on the bus this morning but it was just as i looked up from sherdog on my phone and i always make a weird face when i sherdog because it takes a lot of concentration and i don't want to giggle on the bus so i kind of had a tito Ortiz pursed lips squint eyes thing going on and she looked kinda scared but also intrigued.

Now I want honey mustard.
lol...your story.....I pulled out too soon and didn't get the dipping sauce. Man, that hurts.

Their new signature sauce is pretty on point. It's the same stuff they're putting on that overpriced $3 classic chicken sandwich.

Last night, the wife and I ordered up take out from a local pub. I went to dip the Guinness-battered onion rings in the mustard aioli that came with it. Once I bit in, I realized that it actually the tartar sauce for her crabcake po' boy. We had quite the chuckle over it (as you can imagine.)

Their new signature sauce is pretty on point. It's the same stuff they're putting on that overpriced $3 classic chicken sandwich.

Last night, the wife and I ordered up take out from a local pub. I went to dip the Guinness-battered onion rings in the mustard aioli that came with it. Once I bit in, I realized that it actually the tartar sauce for her crabcake po' boy. We had quite the chuckle over it (as you can imagine.)

I can't imagine, we don't have tartar sauce in Canada, we use donair sauce

That's always nice to have...I was embedded in the euphemism....hopefully you are not...jk

;)

I can't imagine, we don't have tartar sauce in Canada, we use donair sauce

This is a joke, right? I live in a small Canadian town, and my grocery store carries 5 or 6 brands of tartar sauce, including McDonald's Filet O' Fish sauce.

I'm a Big Dipper.

This is a joke, right? I live in a small Canadian town, and my grocery store carries 5 or 6 brands of tartar sauce, including McDonald's Filet O' Fish sauce.

I'm a Big Dipper.

I hate tartar sauce. I love fish and the way fish tastes - I don't why people want to mask the deliciousness with that nasty white sauce - especially the people who drown their food in it

Why bother with the fish just drink the sauce

I'm a Big Dipper.

You must be on the west coast. The east coast doesn't have tartar sauce, we just use donair sauce.

Back