I'm having a dipping conflict of interest with myself

When I do actually eat McD's nuggets, I prefer sweet and sour. I dip the fries in it as well.

The one with the yellow suit and red hair.

best-cartoon-clipart-mushroom-clip-art-drawing.jpg

giphy.gif

Anyone else notice that McDonalds seems to change their mustard offering every few years, alternating between either honey mustard or hot mustard, and even the recipe of the given mustards seems to change? I’ve had honey mustard from McDonald’s that looked like this:

dbf9150743256a99e78ae85a92fe4677.jpg

Or like this:

images

For the last several months I’ve noticed they’re not even offering honey mustard at all, only hot mustard.

attachment.php

I don’t get it.

Anyone else notice that McDonalds seems to change their mustard offering every few years, alternating between either honey mustard or hot mustard, and even the recipe of the given mustards seems to change? I’ve had honey mustard from McDonald’s that looked like this:

Or like this:

images

For the last several months I’ve noticed they’re not even offering honey mustard at all, only hot mustard.

attachment.php

I don’t get it.

Mustard is the skurge of the earth

Or like this:

images

attachment.php

I don’t get it.

When it comes to large corporations the answer is always $$$.

I think most of the dipping sauces contain too much sugar so I choose to eat the McDonald's nuggets plain and they do taste really good that way.

I hate tartar sauce. I love fish and the way fish tastes - I don't why people want to mask the deliciousness with that nasty white sauce - especially the people who drown their food in it

Why bother with the fish just drink the sauce

Fish comes in many varieties. Sometimes heavy battered, deep fried goodness goes great with a rich sauce. I'm not eating it on my salmon...

Back