I'm having pizza tonight

I used to order whatever was the biggest deal the pizza place had on like a X-large works pizza plus large cheese fingers and some garlic bread or something and then I would just leave it all on the counter and pick away at it for a few days, then when the pizza stuff ran out I would have subway to make me healthy again, and then I would repeat the pizza thing.

I'm not even joking this time.

Lots of potassium if you put bananas on it.

tumblr_inline_okwxicFcrs1qfif3n_540.png

If you will eat only pizza once per 24hrs (and have a glass of fresh squized juice in the morning and fresh juice in the evening) it will be good for you. Body will have plenty of rest and body will cleanse.

We have conditioned ourselves with bad habits of eating when not necessary.

I eat pizza for my only meal of the day no less than 4 days a week. Sometimes as much as 6 out of 7 days. I go all day and night with out eating and then murder a whole pizza.

Any idea on the log term benefits/cons of this?

We talkin' homemade pizza bro?

I made so much homemade pizza last winter I broke my pizza store. Fucking thing was like $200 from William Sanoma. I took it back and was like "wtf bros, your pizza store broke?".

They were like "oh wow, never saw that".

I hope there's a healthy dose of bubblegum and banana on that pizza

IMG_2449.JPG

I've always heard eating one big meal a day is the worst way to take in food. Slows down your metabolism and all that.

Pizza is nice, but at the amount you have it?

I don't know about that...

Cook more

To be fair, his name pretty much tells you he loves himself.

Who cares about him listen tho this. I just had a granola bar. I also woke up at 4am today isn’t that insane. I’m pretty wild no? If you got any questions please ask I need to talk about me.

Pizza being junk food is overblown. Sauce is made out of tomatoes and mozzarella is a relatively low fat cheese.

Chase it with some cocaine and some proper 12 and you're good to go.

“I think you hear me knocking , and I think I’m comin in”
-Diabetes

Back