I'm having pizza tonight

Better get you some cholesterol medicine.

I lived on pizza only for about a year when I was 18..The good ole days.

I eat pizza for my only meal of the day no less than 4 days a week. Sometimes as much as 6 out of 7 days. I go all day and night with out eating and then murder a whole pizza.

Any idea on the log term benefits/cons of this?
Hmm. Pizza good. Diets suck. All pizza diet.

I wonder why no one else has thought of this?

What about a foot loop diet too, get lots of froot get lots of healthy

Hmm. Pizza good. Diets suck. All pizza diet.

I wonder why no one else has thought of this?

What about a foot loop diet too, get lots of froot get lots of healthy

Yeah, foot is loaded with vitamins.

Never thought of that but the all foot diet is full of probiotics Sher bro!

Pizza being junk food is overblown. Sauce is made out of tomatoes and mozzarella is a relatively low fat cheese.

I think it might be the 1kg of starchy carbohydrates in the dough that do it but you know I'm not really sure

Just for the people talking about it, the Warrior Diet is a 20 hour fast with a 4 hour eating window. What he's doing is OMAD - one meal a day. Or more accurately, the Pizza OMAD.

I do a 18-20 hour fast per day. Every week or two, I go OMAD. My cheat meal per week is usually pizza... a whole pizza like him. It's not too bad if you do it once or twice a week, but he will get some nutritional deficiencies from eating the same crap so much. I recommend a multi vitamin and a more varied diet. You'll feel better overall, bro!

And I also recommend the Kroger brand supreme rising crust. It's surprisingly good for the price.

I kind of did this a few years ago during a stretch of working long hours, I'd come home late and crush some papa john's...probably not every night but more nights than not...stopped doing it after a month or two because I could definitely tell looking at my stomach that I was in worse shape than usual...

giphy.gif

I eat pizza for my only meal of the day no less than 4 days a week. Sometimes as much as 6 out of 7 days. I go all day and night with out eating and then murder a whole pizza.

I love pizza too... Actually i live pizza.

It is one of the greatest foods ever!

N̴o̴ ̴f̷u̷c̸k̴ ̵t̶h̵a̵t̷!̶

It is the greatest food ever! You can make it as unhealthy aa you want or as healthyish as you want.

All meat!
All cheese!
All vegetable!
Mix them all!
Its all fucking good!

Do you know how to find the piece of shit in the room?
Suggest to get pizza for dinner and 'person A' wants something else.
PERSON A IS A PIECE OF SHIT!

deep dish pizza!
Wood burning oven pizza!
Cheese stuffed crust!
Flatbread pizza!
Fast food pizza!
Sicilian style!

It is all mother fucking great!

Its time we all stand up and let the world know how much we love pizza!!!!

Pics of you eating pizza or I don’t believe you eat pizza, ilovethis.

That's a shit ton of bread to be eating every month.

This guy has been eating pizza everyday for the last 25 years:

Back