I'm hearing rumors that Jones is gonna get off easy and may only get 1 year?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is there any proof to this? I thought he was looking at 2 years minimum with a possible 4 years because of prior failed tests??? But now the commission is defending Jones saying it doesn't make sense? Either you have ped testing and proper punishment or you dont. Just make all failed tests 6 month punishments so they can juice again. What's going on? Anybody know?

what rumors?

Money talks.

like him or not Jones was clearly the #2 draw in MMA

Why was this thread moved? I clearly said they were rumors not based in fact from anyone legit that this was going to happen.

I'll believe it when I see it but really though, what does giving Jones a one year ban prove? That USADA is effectively a joke if you have money and you're a major draw in MMA. He should be the example for modern MMA testing not the exception. I believe that if Jones escapes this situation...AGAIN, with only a slap on the wrist it'll only escalate his problems both in and out of the octagon. What does he learn from all of this? Keep breaking all the rules and you'll do just fine.

It's funny, I just looked at the results of the fights today, and I read that one guy's name as "Damian Shitstain."

I knew that couldn't be right.

Back