I'm homeless (not actually homeless)

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Discuss. More money I make the more problems and bad luck that follows me. I'm just not good at this life thing.

Discuss. More money I make the more problems and bad luck that follows me. I'm just not good at this life thing.
I'll pay you $1 to whipe my ass after I take a shit.

Youre also pretty bad at making threads in the proper subforums

So, how long have you lived in California?

What's the issue brohammer? Your parents still kicking? Might be time to swallow your pride and go home until you get your shit together.

welcome to the club son
RHAZVBH.gif

Hang in there, bud. Been on the block a couple of times in my day. Maybe more details and I could understand how dire the situation is and give you proper advice.

head out to Everett WA and join the Homeless Junkies. it's a nice safehaven.

1. Find a nice house

2. Wait for people to leave

3. Break in and live in their attic.

Optional

4. Jack off on their toothbrushes when they leave the house

1. Find a nice house

2. Wait for people to leave

3. Break in and live in their attic.

Optional

4. Jack off on their toothbrushes when they leave the house
I don't think point 4 is optional, given the circumstances.

Last edited:
atleast you are young, fit, ripped, and got a good hair line.(according to you)

but then on the other hand you cant grow a beard for shit and are homeless...

Hang in there, bud. Been on the block a couple of times in my day. Maybe more details and I could understand how dire the situation is and give you proper advice.

I made a huge mistake and due to some false advertising rented a home that ended up being the most run down building I've ever been in. Owner pulled a fast one on me with some doctored pictures and flat out lies. One lie was that it had central AC. Come to find out it doesn't. Never did. Guys ID have central AC is a 25 year old window unit that runs for 10 minutes, shorts its self out and turns off.

I thought this would be one of those AMA threads...

atleast you are young, fit, ripped, and got a good hair line.(according to you)

but then on the other hand you cant grow a beard for shit and are homeless...

Lol @ this homeless turd being ripped. He can’t even afford a tub of protein!

I made a huge mistake and due to some false advertising rented a home that ended up being the most run down building I've ever been in. Owner pulled a fast one on me with some doctored pictures and flat out lies. One lie was that it had central AC. Come to find out it doesn't. Never did. Guys ID have central AC is a 25 year old window unit that runs for 10 minutes, shorts its self out and turns off.
Is this not grounds to sue the shit out of him? I would think that if what he is advertising isn't what is reality that you could take him to court. Sue his pants off and just buy a new house. Problem solved.

head out to Everett WA and join the Homeless Junkies. it's a nice safehaven.

If I didnt have a cat I wouldn't give a fuck dude. I would just live in my car. Dead ass serious. But my cat is my best friend and I need to take care of him. He cant stay in this place. He will either have heat stroke due to the non existent AC or the entire house might collapse.

I have to take off work to bring him to a family member I can trust to take care of him. And then find another living option. The first payment and deposit on this place is just burned money. I need to find another place.

Back