I'm homeless (not actually homeless)

I would imagine so. But I dont have the time money or patience to go down that road. What could I realistically get? Just my money back? And then I have to pay a lawyer. Just more effort than it's worth. The only plus side is I know he wouldn't dare take me to court over breaking the lease
Dude, you're homeless bc of this. Any good attorney will give you a free consultation. If he thinks there is money to be gained, he may hold off on payment until the judgment. There is definitely a case for more than just getting your money back. I would at least talk to an attorney.

If it was a few years ago, yeah.
Shit may have been. I think it was a year or two ago but I’m not sure. I think the thread title was something like “I’m a hobo ask me anything” but I could be wrong

Discuss. More money I make the more problems and bad luck that follows me. I'm just not good at this life thing.

Don't know what your stance on military service is but it could be a way out.

Look at all the branches and try to get one of the I.T. or medical M.O.S.'s.

you'll be able to stack some money get school paid for and at least afford the basics of apartment, car and food when you get out....I did and it worked out for me in the end

either way hang in there bud....

Shit may have been. I think it was a year or two ago but I’m not sure. I think the thread title was something like “I’m a hobo ask me anything” but I could be wrong
Eh, must have been someone else then. But, yeah, I made a thread about being on the streets in 2015. Wild adventure. Saw a guy get murdered, a hooker and a John smoked crack next to me while I was sleeping in a back alley, some dude tried to get me to give him $10 to suck my dick, saw another guy possibly killed (would have been manslaughter that time).

It's hard on them streets, mang.

youre going to have to kill the king-hobo then you cqn have all the spare change

Take him in? They could build him a house in a day, or barn.
As long as they aren’t as slow as the Amish that process my deer meat. Their average turn around time is like 4 months lol

Eh, must have been someone else then. But, yeah, I made a thread about being on the streets in 2015. Wild adventure. Saw a guy get murdered, a hooker and a John smoked crack next to me while I was sleeping in a back alley, some dude tried to get me to give him $10 to suck my dick, saw another guy possibly killed (would have been manslaughter that time).

It's hard on them streets, mang.
Holy shit. What city was that?

I worked in a sketchy part of Denver for a week. Can’t even remember the neighborhood. All I saw was Mexicans there. Some of them would seriously drive like 80-100mph through the neighborhood barreling through stop signs & a school zone. Guy I was working with claimed they were drug runners from Mexico. Never once saw a single cop other than some detectives. I did see a lot of homeless begging for money but not in that neighborhood. Most of the homeless looked like hippies. This was about 3-4 years ago. I have family in Aurora. I like that area

I worked in a sketchy part of Denver for a week. Can’t even remember the neighborhood. All I saw was Mexicans there. Some of them would seriously drive like 80-100mph through the neighborhood barreling through stop signs & a school zone. Guy I was working with claimed they were drug runners from Mexico. Never once saw a single cop other than some detectives. I did see a lot of homeless begging for money but not in that neighborhood. Most of the homeless looked like hippies. This was about 3-4 years ago. I have family in Aurora. I like that area
Yeah, the first time I lived there was in Aurora, but I was in the military at that time and life was good. Second time I got robbed right after I got there and ended up floating around off Colfax, one of the shittiest strips of asphalt in America. You're right, a lot of the bums are hippies and/or Vietnam vets. Idk about now, but in 07 when I lived there the first time, Denver had the highest homeless population in the country. I'm sure they're still up there. That time I spent with them was surreal. I learned a lot about myself during that time. I was fortunate to be a poster here, some Sherdoggers came together and helped me gtfo of that situation. It was right on time, it was beginning to get cold, and had I been there much longer I'd have frozen to death.

Yeah, the first time I lived there was in Aurora, but I was in the military at that time and life was good. Second time I got robbed right after I got there and ended up floating around off Colfax, one of the shittiest strips of asphalt in America. You're right, a lot of the bums are hippies and/or Vietnam vets. Idk about now, but in 07 when I lived there the first time, Denver had the highest homeless population in the country. I'm sure they're still up there. That time I spent with them was surreal. I learned a lot about myself during that time. I was fortunate to be a poster here, some Sherdoggers came together and helped me gtfo of that situation. It was right on time, it was beginning to get cold, and had I been there much longer I'd have frozen to death.
Damn that’s crazy. Glad you made it out of that situation quick. You’re too young & too normal to end up like that lol I can imagine how a lot of people can get caught in that position if shit hits the fan. Never though it could help some people to go through that once for a short period of time. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone but I can see how it could change some people for the better. I’ve been broke before but luckily I’ve never been homeless

Damn that’s crazy. Glad you made it out of that situation quick. You’re too young & too normal to end up like that lol I can imagine how a lot of people can get caught in that position if shit hits the fan. Never though it could help some people to go through that once for a short period of time. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone but I can see how it could change some people for the better. I’ve been broke before but luckily I’ve never been homeless
It definitely showed me what I'm made of. Can't lie, it was like having anxiety that never goes away. You have to watch yourself at all times, especially at night. You have to be careful who you're around, bc people don't care about homeless people, so if something happens to you people won't necessarily help. I didn't eat much at all. Lost about 30 lbs in a short time. Had to watch for cops constantly. I was fortunate to receive help to get out, but I still went through it and made it out in one piece. You're right, I'm not the kind of person to be in a situation like that of my own volition. It happened though, and I survived. Now, anymore, serious circumstances don't bother me quite as much. Just get through it.

Last edited:
Back