I'm homeless (not actually homeless)

I made a huge mistake and due to some false advertising rented a home that ended up being the most run down building I've ever been in. Owner pulled a fast one on me with some doctored pictures and flat out lies. One lie was that it had central AC. Come to find out it doesn't. Never did. Guys ID have central AC is a 25 year old window unit that runs for 10 minutes, shorts its self out and turns off.

You committed to renting a place without even viewing it yourself?

I feel really bad for anyone that sees this and posts it on Facebook before reading it all

My cat wont be fine in a house with no working AC when its hitting 102 degrees outside.

If you love him, set him free.

Cats are independent creatures, it'll be fine without you. I agree this world is pointless and fucked. We're stuck on a smote of worthless dust in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Nothing we do matters, so if life is just pain and suffering then why delay the inevitable.

ksoNSFt.jpg
demoralizing-workplace-employee-morale.gif

I made a huge mistake and due to some false advertising rented a home that ended up being the most run down building I've ever been in. Owner pulled a fast one on me with some doctored pictures and flat out lies. One lie was that it had central AC. Come to find out it doesn't. Never did. Guys ID have central AC is a 25 year old window unit that runs for 10 minutes, shorts its self out and turns off.
I am only a novice "electrician" but I think you could bridge the circuit by running an 12gauge cord to another outlet (from another circuit) and wiring it parallel. You don't need double the amperage, you just need a little more than the 15 going to that one circuit. I'm not sure what happens when you have "uneven legs"

Maybe call the local housing inspector cause the wiring was not done right. You should always be able to pull 15 amps of one socket, in an individual room.

Ok, let me put it this way. I technically have a roof over my head I can seek shelter at. But the living conditions are so bad I'm not even going to move any of my shit to it. I'll just load up a storage space until I find another place.

I have a roof with no air conditioning so if I dont mind sweating to death while I sleep or dont worry about the place collapsing and killing me, it's great

I'll post some pics when I can and you guys will understand. Like I said the guy flat out lied about the details and I'm fairly positive he showed me pictures and video of another similar, but newer property

I could survive there short term but I cant leave my car there. Even the electric in the place is fucked. Turn on a light and you can hear the wires and buzzing? Turn on the fan and light dims? Wtf. Place will either collapse or have an electrical fire within the next year guaranteed

Oh...I thought you were hooooomeless.

Just gonna...take back my "likes" if you don't mind.

I walked out of morning mass today and there was some dude sleeping on the steps: That's homelessness.

You, on the other hand, are temperarily inconvienced. This thread would be an insult to actual homeless people.... if they weren't so busy dealing with being homeless.

Tha being said, take care and Keep Well.

Back