I'm homeless (not actually homeless)

Move to slab city and become an anachro commie. It's the only way son.

Buy a fucking air conditioner for $250 and stop being such a drama queen. You can afford to buy a house but not a window air conditioner? Bitching about central air.. Fuck sake man.

Lol told you guys.

This dudes life is like Godzilla crushing a Japanese fishing village
Tick tick tick tick

Cats are independent creatures, it'll be fine without you. I agree this world is pointless and fucked. We're stuck on a smote of worthless dust in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Nothing we do matters, so if life is just pain and suffering then why delay the inevitable.

ksoNSFt.jpg

Carl Sagan really said "dirty Mexican?" Fucking brilliant.

This might sound harsh, but...

Ditch the cat and get your life together you bum.

Just keep plugging and get over this hump. After even a week or two it'll look better.

This might sound harsh, but...

Ditch the cat and get your life together you bum.
ditch my cat? do you have kids? strangle your kids so you dont have to buy diapers any more. profit!

If I didnt have a cat I wouldn't give a fuck dude. I would just live in my car. Dead ass serious. But my cat is my best friend and I need to take care of him. He cant stay in this place. He will either have heat stroke due to the non existent AC or the entire house might collapse.

I have to take off work to bring him to a family member I can trust to take care of him. And then find another living option. The first payment and deposit on this place is just burned money. I need to find another place.
Wait.... Do you understand what homeless means?

"without a home"

A home without central air does not make you homeless. It just makes you sound like a bitch.

Wait.... Do you understand what homeless means?

"without a home"

A home without central air does not make you homeless. It just makes you sound like a bitch.
I already clarified in another post. Yes I do have s home I can technically sleep in. But it's literally falling to pieces to the point I dont think its safe for me or my cat. Everything is held together with tape and super glue. The electric wiring is fuck. The flooring feels like it's going to give out and collapse on the second floor just from walking on it

Gonna talk to the guy tomorrow and try to "motivate" him to give me my money back and find another place asap

why not move in with ur ex you were stalking you creepy fuckhole

So what’s the story? What happened with your most recent living situation? I have a feeling there is some underlying pattern of behavior, or maybe people with whom you associate, that results in you having problems.

Man u lucky. When i was homeless i had to slave for a friend. He really called me housenigger and i had to clean and cook to get to stay (well he also fed me)

I already clarified in another post. Yes I do have s home I can technically sleep in. But it's literally falling to pieces to the point I dont think its safe for me or my cat. Everything is held together with tape and super glue. The electric wiring is fuck. The flooring feels like it's going to give out and collapse on the second floor just from walking on it

Gonna talk to the guy tomorrow and try to "motivate" him to give me my money back and find another place asap

Thank you for taking care of your cat and not abandoning him or her like most pieces of shit do.

I made a huge mistake and due to some false advertising rented a home that ended up being the most run down building I've ever been in. Owner pulled a fast one on me with some doctored pictures and flat out lies. One lie was that it had central AC. Come to find out it doesn't. Never did. Guys ID have central AC is a 25 year old window unit that runs for 10 minutes, shorts its self out and turns off.
You didn't check it out before you moved in?

You should try this one time. Everyone should really. Grab a sleeping bag, and go see how one night in winter works outside. Take no cash or no food. Live the life for just one night.

It might sound bad in your head...... but it is a hell of a lot worse than it sounds.

Man u lucky. When i was homeless i had to slave for a friend. He really called me housenigger and i had to clean and cook to get to stay (well he also fed me)

i feel like if i was helping a buddy out in times of need, calling him a "house :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" would be the last thing on my mind. I'd think at that point he was just getting off on abusing you. good on you for soldiering through it though!

<KingstonFrown>

That's fucked up.

Life is short, so don't worry. Is it nice to have a water out of a 20,000 fridge? I guess, but water anywhere is close to as good.

Back