Im i the only one who is confused on who the hell is Logan Paul?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Who the fuck is this and why are we covering and talking about him on MMA sites?upload_2018-8-31_21-56-56.png Man MMA is drying up

He is some youtuber turd . Its sad to see that a lot of fighters are busting their asses to get into the UFC and a bum like this gets a shot with only doing a circus boxing match .

No TS you're not the only grandpa who's out of touch with popular culture.

times have changed. new celebrities are made on the internet it seems.

Cult of personality / popularity contest / wolf tickets. A real, merit-based system like PFL is using, is sadly playing second fiddle to the “sports entertainment” model used by UFC/Bellator/random Ûtube j;3koffs.

Had no clue about this guy until Sherdog. Sadly this is where I learn about all of the YouTube/IG stars.

Cult of personality / popularity contest / wolf tickets. A real, merit-based system like PFL is using, is sadly playing second fiddle to the “sports entertainment” model used by UFC/Bellator/random Ûtube j;3koffs.
Really digging PFL but one thing that bothers me about their point system is styles make fights and someone getting a decision win can lose position over someone who got a quick finish.

No is knowing who the hell is logan paul is who is he

I got ya back lol:

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate.

maxresdefault.jpg

Future of mma and the next face of the UFC

Really digging PFL but one thing that bothers me about their point system is styles make fights and someone getting a decision win can lose position over someone who got a quick finish.

I agree to a point (no pun intended), but I do think that this is a way to incentivize action-filled fights without making popularity-contest-based “bonuses” that Dana gives to the fighters he likes.

All I know about the guy is he has a suicide fetish.

Dont want to know anything else

I got ya back lol:

He can wrestle (States)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

maxresdefault.jpg

he gassed after 3 rds of boxing. looked sharp before that tho

I got ya back lol:

He can wrestle (States)

maxresdefault.jpg

Person in the last photo is his brother. Jake Paul.

Don't feel bad, TS. I only knew who he was because of my nephew. Still never watched one of his videos. Probably never will. I also had to ask someone who KSI was.

Back