Im i the only one who is confused on who the hell is Logan Paul?

That's the point though they shouldn't have brought in CM Punk. It was a freakshow fight that would fit Bellators model but shouldn't be the model for the leading MMA brand. Let Bellator pick him up, or Golden Boy's new MMA production, I wouldn't mind seeing 50 year old chuck liddell kill Logan Paul. And for the record if you thought his standup looked good you smoked to much Weed/meth before watching it.

VIhxlgE.png

"He looked good for someone who has only ever trained boxing for 5 months In his entire life

You don't know boxing if you can't see that Logan showed a good jab, good reactions, and a good check left hook for someone with only 5 months under their belt....

Get outside, go to an actual gym, and look at the people who have been there only half a year. Most of them aren't even at the point of sparring yet. Most still don't even know how to throw correctly

Logan is only 23. If he dedicated a year or 2 to just MMA, he could absolutely become a respected amataure. Once an amataure, then legit work his way up

Logan could def "earn" his spot eventually. But with how much attention Logan brings, it would not be a bad idea to offer Logan a fight. In a world where CM Punk had 2 UFC fights, a far more credible Logan getting a UFC fight doesn't look so bad any more

Remember, Logan's background IS actually wrestling

Regardless of anything you want to say, the fact is CM Punk was brought in.

This is called PRIZE fighting for a reason. The entertainment factor is just as big as any other aspect, if not the most important aspect. Who gives a fuck what you think. These are the facts.

I would personally watch Logan in the UFC.

Its funny how the same "purists" crying rigbt now were watching PRIDE's freak show fights in Japan and always defended THAT

Blatant hypocrisy

I used to hate when bad singers went to acting and stunk up otherwise good films. He's that guy for MMA.

There's a website called youtube...look it up grandpa.

Hey I am on youtube everyday but still haven't heard of this douchebag until I read about him on Sherdog and I am proud of never having heard of him before, some of us aren't following trends like sheep.

What's up, Logang!?!? Time to be mavericks today!!!!

VIhxlgE.png

"He looked good for someone who has only ever trained boxing for 5 months In his entire life

You don't know boxing if you can't see that Logan showed a good jab, good reactions, and a good check left hook for someone with only 5 months under their belt....

Get outside, go to an actual gym, and look at the people who have been there only half a year. Most of them aren't even at the point of sparring yet. Most still don't even know how to throw correctly

Logan is only 23. If he dedicated a year or 2 to just MMA, he could absolutely become a respected amataure. Once an amataure, then legit work his way up

Logan could def "earn" his spot eventually. But with how much attention Logan brings, it would not be a bad idea to offer Logan a fight. In a world where CM Punk had 2 UFC fights, a far more credible Logan getting a UFC fight doesn't look so bad any more

Remember, Logan's background IS actually wrestling

Regardless of anything you want to say, the fact is CM Punk was brought in.

This is called PRIZE fighting for a reason. The entertainment factor is just as big as any other aspect, if not the most important aspect. Who gives a fuck what you think. These are the facts.

I would personally watch Logan in the UFC.

Its funny how the same "purists" crying rigbt now were watching PRIDE's freak show fights in Japan and always defended THAT

Blatant hypocrisy

With the amount of money's he's got to bring in the best coaches in the world he looked shit, any amateur training in boxing basically as as thier 9-5 job for 5 months at their local gym would have looked better, I can only assume you're judging boxing talent based on ufc calibre, or are one of those annoying self appointed authorities on boxing despite never having worn a pair of gloves in thier life. I've never seen him wrestle so I can't comment on his wrestling ability, but based on pure boxing he was laughable, he couldn't defend the slowest most awkward haymakers possibly ever thrown in a ring. His jab was so good that the shorter fighter got on the inside at will after 1 round, and what do you mean by good reactions, about the only positive you could possibly find from that fight was he clearly isn't averse to getting punched in the face. You seemed to contradict yourself by suggesting Logan Paul could earn his spot, did CM Punk, if the UFC did speak with Logan do you really fucking think there going to say hey do some time on the regional circuits first? I said CM Punk shouldn't have got a fight in the UFC because it shouldn't be their brand to promote amateurs miles out of their depth. Just because the ufc did in this instance doesn't mean it should become a model for future, I sincerely hope it's a one off. If they are going down that avenue then shit, bring back Chuck and Tito for round 3, least they had skills, despite their now advanced age. Would be way more interesting than a lot of of WMMA fights. Why not have Dada 5000 have a fight, he's a name, with name brand value, fuck bring back Celebrity boxing but now repackaged as Celebrity MMA. I don't consider myself a purist put I consider myself a fight fan, who would you rather watch CM Punk and Logan Paul, who sadly would likely bring in more money, or high level fighters like Rory McDonald and Gegard Mousasi? You said you'd watch Logan Paul, would you prefer to watch him against another celebrity? It's a fucking disgrace that the UFC has let fighters of that ilk leave while they gave CM punk a purported half a million dollars. If Logan Paul want's in, give him 1k to show and 1k for win bonus so they can save money for real fighters. I get it I can't do shit to make a company worth billions change their mind I'm not as naive as you seemingly think I am, but fuck at least stop being a fucking cheerleader for it and acting like Logan Paul should ever get a UFC gig. Would be a fuckin embarrassment if he did. The kid's a fuckwit and judging by your words it sounds like generations of inbreeding have clearly taken their toll on you.

It takes literally a minute to find out after googling him or checking the million threads here. Cmon man

With the amount of money's he's got to bring in the best coaches in the world he looked shit, any amateur training in boxing basically as as thier 9-5 job for 5 months at their local gym would have looked better, I can only assume you're judging boxing talent based on ufc calibre

No one working a 9-5 is even coming close to that level with only 5 months of training.

It's obvious that you speak like someone who has no real world experiences whatsoever. It's actually quite sad

Logan looked decent for someone who only had 5 months of training his entire life

Heck, Logan showed a better jab then most pro MMA fighters lmao

Anyway that's about where I stopped. Im not going to read your novel.

The facts remain. It's called PRIZE fighting. It's every bit as much about entertainment, and always has been. Did you forget Sean Ganon/Kimbo/Ken Shamrock all fighting in the UFC etc.

You are clearly some new fan. Also look at all the freak show fights PRIDE put on in Japan. Actually learn the history of combat sports. You don't have a clue. This isn't anything new.

No one working a 9-5 is even coming close to that level with only 5 months of training.

It's obvious that you speak like someone who has no real world experiences whatsoever. It's actually quite sad

Logan looked decent for someone who only had 5 months of training his entire life

Heck, Logan showed a better jab then most pro MMA fighters lmao

Anyway that's about where I stopped. Im not going to read your novel.

The facts remain. It's called PRIZE fighting. It's every bit as much about entertainment, and always has been. Did you forget Sean Ganon/Kimbo/Ken Shamrock all fighting in the UFC etc.

You are clearly some new fan. Also look at all the freak show fights PRIDE put on in Japan. Actually learn the history of combat sports. You don't have a clue. This isn't anything new.

Come on man, Logan showed a better jab than most pro MMA fighters? Apart from CM Punk no, no he did not, you're fucking deluded to think otherwise, and I guarantee you've never put on boxing gloves in your life if you think he showed any reasonable technique, stop it is indeed sad if you think otherwise. You're trying to judge me based on the fact I joined Sherdog after you? Since English is clearly a problem for you I'll put it concisely, I'd hate for the UFC to promote some Youtube fuckwit with no skills, and not realize the CM punk experiment was a disgrace. You mentioned Kimbo as well, he got found out quickly, dont tell me you think Dada and his match was an instant classic. Yes I understand the concept of Prize fighting and get the idea that the almighty dollar is of paramount importance, it doesn't mean I have to like it, and it doesnt mean you need to be a cheerleader for a pathway where any asshole with name recognition should be fighting in the UFC. Fuck why don't we do a crossover event with the WWE then?

He's some 30 y/o dude who brushes his hair forward to hide his receding hairline, so he can pretend to be a teenager. His fans are schoolgirls

He is some youtuber turd . Its sad to see that a lot of fighters are busting their asses to get into the UFC and a bum like this gets a shot with only doing a circus boxing match .

logan paul posts obnoxious shit online and acts like a spazz, and this got him a boxing match

conor mcgregor posts obnoxious shit online and acts like a spazz, and this got him a boxing match

He is the face of Japanese Suicide prevention.

he has a good frame and built. future champion

You knew who he was/is. Stop lying. You’ve seen him before and you didn’t like him. You just didn’t know his name. I’d still rather talk to him about pretty much anything instead of talking to you. You’re awful.

Back