I'm in Love

Boring as fuck. I don't get how anyone wouldn't think this is boring.
Because some of us have classical music training, and can hear the complex interplay of percussion and melody.

It's fine for those who can't. They can go listen to rap or metal or whatever. It's a sprawling ocean out there.

Because some of us have classical music training, and can hear the complex interplay of percussion and melody.

It's fine for those who can't. They can go listen to rap or metal or whatever. It's a sprawling ocean out there.

It's so sterile. Has nothing to do with genres. It's simply boring.

Rap and metal are sweet.
I'm a really good metal player and can play an acoustic well, but it's as you say, this girl knows her way around the beat and I can't do all that.

I'm good for widdly-widdly-woo, but I can't play like her.

It's so sterile. Has nothing to do with genres. It's simply boring.
Okay. There's a wide world of 4/4 everything on the downbeat in major keys and voices with no tambre out there. Enjoy it.
Rap and metal are sweet.
I'm a really good metal player and can play an acoustic well, but it's as you say, this girl knows her way around the beat and I can't do all that.

I'm good for widdly-widdly-woo, but I can't play like her.
The best stuff is good. The top metal bands can be respected for their technical virtuosity-- if nothing else.

As a whole they are weak genres (like spoof comedy or horror in film).

Okay. There's a wide world of 4/4 everything on the downbeat in Major and voices with no tambre out there. Enjoy it.

The best stuff is good. The top metal bands can be respected for their technical virtuosity-- if nothing else.

I was going to ask why you listed metal in there lol.

A lot of Progressive metal at least appeals to most classical music fans

I can't disagree.
Who was it that said "90% of everything is crap."?

Reminds me of Masego and FKJ. But this doesn't have Radiohead so it is actually interesting.

edit: Admittedly I couldn't make it through the first song posted here. Complete cheese.

Reminds me of Masego and FKJ. But this doesn't have Radiohead so it is actually interesting.

I like this a LOT, but percussively it's much simpler and more basic. It leans on improv in the very straightforward and repetitive lick cycles to generate and maintain that interest. These guys are legit musicians. Won't hate.

But it barely qualifies as a "cover". I'm a Radiohead fanatic, and I'm not even sure what song they're supposed to be covering.

....aha, nvm, I re-read your post. I see your one of the plebes threatened by the Radiohead master race.

This song just popped back up on my youtube. Her voice is lovely.

She even has a sexy voice wow. Older video but showed up on my recommend.

If you're a guy you have to be familiar with the foo fighters(even if you hate them) because when a chick talks about rock music foos are usually the first or one the first.

If you're a guy you have to be familiar with the foo fighters(even if you hate them) because when a chick talks about rock music foos are usually the first or one the first.
More from her now Radiohead.
\

Listen to Allie, her range is pretty crazy for a young girl..

Back